Identify There was a incest themed game where you wife gone missing then you had to stay with your daughters

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
MC is an ex boxer or some shit. MC have three or four girls. First the youngest daughter visits mc then the middle one join. They were experimenting with each other but younger ones loves mc. Then oldest daughter came to check on them in your house. After that you had to move in your wife's house because she gone missing. One of your daughter is kinda tsundere. First day she tries to seduce you...etc. I remember more if anybody wants more info. What was this game's name?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Would you be able to provide more detail please?
I mean the story goes on: on one scene mc is at the bathhub with his daughter and the other daughter suddenly comes in then he hides in the bathhub. In the scene he fingers his daughter while his daughters talking to each other. In another scene the youngest daughter practice kissing with her friend. In another scene mc crash with the youngest daugher's friend then daughter's friend lands on mc while mc's hand got hurt. After that while mc's youngest daugher treat his mc, he promises to go on a date the youngest daughter alone, middle daughter was secretly watching them and get jealous about it. At the last scene I played, there was a threesome between mc and youngest daughter and middle daughter before mc goes somewhere with the eldest daughter

Alandira

Jan 18, 2018
I mean the story goes on: on one scene mc is at the bathhub with his daughter and the other daughter suddenly comes in then he hides in the bathhub. In the scene he fingers his daughter while his daughters talking to each other. In another scene the youngest daughter practice kissing with her friend. In another scene mc crash with the youngest daugher's friend then daughter's friend lands on mc while mc's hand got hurt. After that while mc's youngest daugher treat his mc, he promises to go on a date the youngest daughter alone, middle daughter was secretly watching them and get jealous about it. At the last scene I played, there was a threesome between mc and youngest daughter and middle daughter before mc goes somewhere with the eldest daughter
Unfortunately that didn't help bring anything to mind. I probably have the game in my list, but haven't played it yet to be able to help. I typically don't play games until they are completed, keeps me from being invested in the story and the game going abandoned, or fetishes showing up that I'm not interested in.