These games have made me less gay

Jul 25, 2019
I feel like the more of these I play the less I will put up with the weirder shit...
Like so many of these games have gotten under my skin or grossed me out these games have made me more vanilla
Before I would "put up with" or "endure" the dumber stuff like bdsm or scat in order to get to the good parts.
Now if I see a game even has so much of a gayer angle of a dude or a rope in it I automatically skip that shit.

Basically all I can put up with now are the possession, mind control and more vanilla ones unless the art is super incredible or fantastic.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I feel like the more of these I play the less I will put up with the weirder shit...
Like so many of these games have gotten under my skin or grossed me out these games have made me more vanilla
Before I would "put up with" or "endure" the dumber stuff like bdsm or scat in order to get to the good parts.
Now if I see a game even has so much of a gayer angle of a dude or a rope in it I automatically skip that shit.

Basically all I can put up with now are the possession, mind control and more vanilla ones unless the art is super incredible or fantastic.
Well you know what....oh....you....:sneaky: you almost got us there......

dodge troll.jpg

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022

So you just like vanilla content then, what's the big deal? It's looks like you simply avoid games that you guess have fetishistic elements, right? That's totally ok, nobody is going to shame you for liking vanilla smut.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryswar

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
And now for a real true story that was totally not scropted or coerced from one of this year's graduates at our local generic-religious-denomination anti-everything convertion therapy brainwashing camp! :KEK:

Jul 25, 2019
It's your fault for playing those games with tags like that. Next time, learn to read them, and discard (o better: exclude those tags). Problem solved.

Yes
the vast majority of content has this stuff, it's practically unavoidable in most cases

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
the vast majority of content has this stuff, it's practically unavoidable in most cases
There is always a choice: Don't play it. I don't force myself to play sissification games just because chastity (I'm into it) frquently appear on those games. The tags are there for a reason.

And in any case, take a look at the thread/description/dev notes first or ask if x fetish is avoidable. It's not so hard, I do it all the time.

Devs will do whatever they want, they don't have to fit your kink list, or mine. It's up to us to decide what we play. Or at least that's what I do.