VN - Ren'Py - Completed - They'll do anything I say(OKeverything)[Part 1+DLCs] [ XU TING/XIOF]

1. 1.00 star(s)

zedout

The worst thing I've "played" so far by far. The worst thing I've "played" so far by far. Don't bother, stay away from it. The worst thing I've "played" so far by far. The worst thing I've "played" so far by far. Don't bother, stay away from it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nweiss

absolutely the worst of the worst. It keep introducing new character but they are all AI generated so everybody kind of look the same. Horrendous voice acting. Every scene is just two choices and with no discernible outcome, was curious how AI generated animation would look like, but even I don't have the patient to sit through this horrendous gameplay until something interesting actually happened.
    absolutely terrible, low effort trash, do not waste your time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

dunnodoncare

Ok, I came here to try different VN's, but...
    The A.I is doing the art (everyone looks the same); The V.A is Speech synthesis (everyone sounds unprofessional); They didn't bother to write a story (events, interactions, plot devices); and I go to VNDB, and this is marked as visual novel. Where's the novel? What did the people behind this actually do?

I don't know, I don't know. Complaining about "free" stuff is complicated, but this is not the way to go, that much is clear. Anyway, I'll be more careful from now on.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

soxfanforever

Just a bunch of scenes that are all A/B choices where A takes you to another scene and B is a bad end which usually goes straight to main menu. Every sex aligned choice results in a bad end. And despite English language choice, all the audio is in Chinese unless you turn it off altogether. Only positive is that it was quick to determine it was garbage.