harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
incest+NTR don't mix really good around here good luck mate you gonna need it
Don't worry, as long as write in the OP that there is unavoidable NTR, we Non-NTR fans won't try to argue. We already know there's nothing in this game that wants us to play this game. NTR vs Non-NTR arguments mostly happen in optional NTR games because two opposite kink fans playing with the same love interests in the game and those "after-play discussions" between both fans will be heavily war-mode. Specially If Non-NTR path have less content than NTR path. There are many examples to prove that right.

That's why I suggest always devs to create exclusive Non-NTR and exclusive NTR games. Less Drama, More Peace.

So, yeah, Even though I can't play this game, I fully encourage NTR games and their fans to enoy exclusive NTR content completely made for you. Godspeed.

Note: Don't bother about some negative comments. They only come for first few updates. After that, the active non-ntr community in f95 will realize there is nothing in this game to try for and stops giving comments. But, for optional NTR games, it's a long permanent war journey upto the end of the game.

Last edited:

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
So ntr means - okay if something tangible and materialistic is taken from them against their will? Its kinda ....different , considering ordinarily tendency is to hoard and save stuff for oneself. :unsure:

I3itchy

Apr 16, 2020
It says Ntr in the tags. It says Ntr in the genre. You read Ntr and you still click on the game.. why are you then disappointed that the game has Ntr lmao
Instead of making the Dev feel bad just move on to some harem game or whatever else you long for. Everyone on this site is likely equally as horny as you are - just let people fap to what they like without throwing shade:)

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
Always crack up about how defensive people get about NTR. Notably because for the most part they know it's an outliner to want to watch some other jackass get all the chicks/dudes. I digress though, the Dev even went out of his/her way to poke fun at those that don't like NTR...because? lol. Might as well do that for every other tag or kink someone has that you don't like, right?

All this crap is preference, I see no need to act stupid about what gets someone off or not. Do I get why someone wants to put themselves in the shoes of watching someone else get the chick/dude they want and smashing them out? Nope. But have at it mate. I only even cared to post because the dev hilariously went out of the way to give a selectable option to say how you felt about NTR so that he could then troll. How about focusing on making content. Silly little actions like that just look to be your development focus over actually making a decent product.

Positive feedback, like the thick girl aspect, models looks nice. Some issues with writing such as still being called Claude after naming yourself something different and overall typical translation or errors. But it was understandable for the most part and like the premise. Good foundation to build on.
Cheers

Last edited:

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
get your hands of my mom dude :KEK:

no really incest and NTR in the same game is dangerous.

anyway good luck

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes