Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I don't know about you, but kissing your "tenants" on the lips is seriously odd and awkward when you aren't actually dating them. It's the kind of thing that tends to make your tenants up and move out to find a landlord and/or co-tenants who aren't into random sexual harassment. :sneaky:
This discussions are so useless to me. Let them kiss because the dev decided that they have to kiss each other. After that pointless discussions are raised about the kiss. PPPFFFFF....

I enjoyed the scene. And if there are people who do not like it. Feel free to leave the thread and game. I will not get angry when people decide that the scene is not their cup of coffee. But please stop making annoying posts about it. The dev, I hope, is not going to change things in the developement of the game.

Instead try Donald Duck games instead. There will definitly be no kissing between Heuy and Minnie Duck...........

In my opinion never try to make a dev change he game. Love it or hate it. And play or leave please.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This discussions are so useless to me. Let them kiss because the dev decided that they have to kiss each other. After that pointless discussions are raised about the kiss. PPPFFFFF....

I enjoyed the scene. And if there are people who do not like it. Feel free to leave the thread and game. I will not get angry when people decide that the scene is not their cup of coffee. But please stop making annoying posts about it. The dev, I hope, is not going to change things in the developement of the game.

Instead try Donald Duck games instead. There will definitly be no kissing between Heuy and Minnie Duck...........

In my opinion never try to make a dev change he game. Love it or hate it. And play or leave please.
What are you even on about? No one is talking about changes to the game. At least not in this tangent.

If the discussion is useless to you then kindly take your own advice and ignore it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
What are you even on about?

If the discussion is useless to you then kindly take your own advice and ignore it.

I think, when things are really annoying me I will and shall give my opinion about it. Not being stopped. I don't like the posts where people are trying to change the game. An sometimes I will not ignore but react to the discussion.

And that point was reached right now. So I reacted.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know about you, but kissing your "tenants" on the lips is seriously odd and awkward when you aren't actually dating them. It's the kind of thing that tends to make your tenants up and move out to find a landlord and/or co-tenants who aren't into random sexual harassment. :sneaky:
I forget the context of the scene you are referring to or if you are just speaking in general. I think if it's clear there is feeling from both people involved it isn't awkward. But yeah if it's just the MC making a move for example without knowing how the other person feels then I agree it can come across as awkward and weird depending on the reactions. But doesn't mean it shouldn't be in the game. I like it when a path / romance starts off as weird and awkward but then develops into a real romance.

Edit : I know you aren't saying the dev should makes changes the game I was speaking in general terms. Just realized it came across like you were so my bad

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think, when things are really annoying me I will and shall give my opinion about it. Not being stopped. I don't like the posts where people are trying to change the game. An sometimes I will not ignore but react to the discussion.

And that point was reached right now. So I reacted.
If you reserve yourself right to speak about things then at the very least extend the same courtesy to others instead of trying to shut them down merely because they annoy you personally.

It's particularly silly when you went off on a post that wasn't advocating making changes to the game, and claim you've done it because "you don't like posts where people are trying to change the game".

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Nothing has changed in the update from the previous ones. He sees the girl with the tattoo in the alley and gets punched. End. What has changed in the update now? :unsure:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Nothing has changed in the update from the previous ones. He sees the girl with the tattoo in the alley and gets punched. End. What has changed in the update now? :unsure:
It's not an update, just bugfixes incorrectly labelled here as an update (see previous posts from a member of the dev team over the last couple of pages).

Reactions: ffive

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very dysfunctional family and hard to believe that they are relatives.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funnier than sl (but far from funniet game), pretty sisters and other girls and mommy and ahole daddy (like in sl), lots of happenings, plot twists (mc having really bad luck since he got robbed twice) and rest. so good start but just too bad that pathing starts started so early.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It says every scene is intended to be avoidable, so if that's the case/if they get that right, you should be able to avoid individual scenes with one character, while enjoying other scenes with the same character.
Um, did you play it at all? The only sex scene in the game is forced on the player as a "plot point" so that everything is avoidable thing is already false. Not to mention the land lady/mother can't keep her lips to herself. You can't even tell her that's enough of that.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
funnier than sl (but far from funniet game), pretty sisters and other girls and mommy and ahole daddy (like in sl), lots of happenings, plot twists (mc having really bad luck since he got robbed twice) and rest. so good start but just too bad that pathing starts started so early.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is no pathing in this game like in several other games. You are never "on" or "off" path with any girl. All paths are always open, and you can always decline to get into action with them.
Aside the 2 party girls in 1st update (who are not dateable or romancable at all), all scenes will be avoidable. The 2 party girls were there just for story reason and to have lewd content in there in 1st update.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You can see it in several reviews for on the thread but basically it feels like everyone speaks in wikipedia articles. It's just very dry and overwritten.
you are right - and that's why we changed the way of writing and really tried to avoid such "overwritten stuff". It should be MUCH better in ToH compared to SL (As several player already confirmed over here.

Reactions: ffive

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
there is no pathing in this game like in several other games. YOu are never "on" or "off" path with any girl. All paths are always open, and you can always decline to get into action with them.
Aside the 2 party girls in 1st update (who are not dateable or romancable at all), all scenes will be avoidable. The 2 party girls were there just for story reason and to have lewd content in there in 1st update.
That's fine and all, I was just pointing out the fact that not everything is avoidable, it just isn't. I also personally have no interest in the milf and just wish there was a way to at least hint to that. Though it doesn't seem to matter if the player is or not. The very cringe, to me at least, "hard-on from a hug" scene kind of proves that. The MC likes her so that's that.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
That's fine and all, I was just pointing out the fact that not everything is avoidable, it just isn't. I also personally have no interest in the milf and just wish there was a way to at least hint to that. Though it doesn't seem to matter if the player is or not. The very cringe, to me at least, "hard-on from a hug" scene kind of proves that. The MC likes her so that's that.
I find that very frustrating, you get choices to turn people down, but MC's thoughts and words are constantly drooling over her. :(

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes