Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I find that very frustrating, you get choices to turn people down, but MC's thoughts and words are constantly drooling over her. :(
It's inconsistent at best. What is the point of the choices if the MC is just going to keep talking to himself about how much he wants them? The game doesn't take into account the actual player agency itself. Not that there is really a lot of it right now. Like being given the "choice" to help them with their jobs or not. It doesn't matter what you pick, you're doing it anyway. Just an illusion of choice.

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's inconsistent at best. What is the point of the choices if the MC is just going to keep talking to himself about how much he wants them? The game doesn't take into account the actual player agency itself.
And exactly THIS is what i told the main writer, and which we try to avoid in ToH.
So if you only have played our previous games, go play ToH first before you babble stuff over here.
We may have missed some comments or some of the thoughts, but we continue trying to get better with each update.
Like being given the "choice" to help them with their jobs or not. It doesn't matter what you pick, you're doing it anyway. Just an illusion of choice.
Oh, you are wrong. Choices matter more than you think. It even matters in which order you do the choices, as taking one girl over another can change the outcome. It may not affect whether a scene is gonna happen or not, but it WILL have impact later on.
Other games just display the important choices, so player knows exactly "whenever a choice appears, it's crucial". We want to "coat" them by adding also some "unnecessary" choices - so player will not know which of them are crucial, important or unimportant at all.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
And exactly THIS is what i told the main writer, and which we try to avoid in ToH.
So if you only have played our previous games, go play ToH first before you babble stuff over here.
We may have missed some comments or some of the thoughts, but we continue trying to get better with each update.

Oh, you are wrong. Choices matter more than you think. It even matters in which order you do the choices, as taking one girl over another can change the outcome. It may not affect whether a scene is gonna happen or not, but it WILL have impact later on.
Other games just display the important choices, so player knows exactly "whenever a choice appears, it's crucial". We want to "coat" them by adding also some "unnecessary" choices - so player will not know which of them are crucial, important or unimportant at all.
I'm having a hard time following the wording of that response. I have played all of the games but I'm not talking about them, nor am I comparing this to the others. If by babbling stuff you mean sharing opinions about this game then yeah, I guess I did. I also think "missed some comments or some of the thoughts" is being generous. All this MC does it tell himself how into anything with a hole he is. It's seems like a core part of his character and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has seen it.

When you say even the order in which you choose something matters and "coating" the choices to me it sounds like you are already adding traps for the players to get fucked over with. If some seemingly unimportant choice is going to mess with the player being able to get the best rating for a task then it will have them walking on egg shells or maybe even retrying again to see if something goes better. Almost like it was designed to have the walkthrough unlocked to know how to get the best outcome. Otherwise it's just poke and hope.

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no pathing in this game like in several other games. You are never "on" or "off" path with any girl. All paths are always open, and you can always decline to get into action with them.
Aside the 2 party girls in 1st update (who are not dateable or romancable at all), all scenes will be avoidable. The 2 party girls were there just for story reason and to have lewd content in there in 1st update.
well can't get A+ses on tasks for example at tattoo parlor if interacts with that tattooed girl.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
in short:
you might not get everything in one playthrough, as some stuff excludes each other.
We are adding no "traps" - we add decisions which could be leading to the better or the worse.

And if you are gonna twist all words in my mouth and keep assuming stuff, then there is no reason to add any further info at this point, nor is there any reason to explain anything else.

have a nice day (and if you don't like this game, then it's also fine, just move on dude)

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Hyperserver since it seems you either work on or know the people who work on the game, one bug or typo I found was at the gym, MC tells his friend about the club, then a couple of lines later when he is standing at the counter alone, he is having a internal monologue about how to bring up to his friend about going to this club even though he alresdy talked to him about it, so seems like something needs to be changed or fixed.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver since it seems you either work on or know the people who work on the game, one bug or typo I found was at the gym, MC tells his friend about the club, then a couple of lines later when he is standing at the counter alone, he is having a internal monologue about how to bring up to his friend about going to this club even though he alresdy talked to him about it, so seems like something needs to be changed or fixed.
yes, i work on the game along others and i am one of 2 people responsible for the scene writing.
I will have a look into that scene.

EDIT:
I had a look and confirm your report - we'll change that with next update - i guess
Thanks a lot for pointing out

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
either town is small or mc is fast with his bike since he can be anywhere in a blink of eye (like from home to that warehouse area).

also it must be quite straightforward from megan's house to middle of city since that cruise ship won't handle curves well.

i wouldn't be surprised if megan's guys actually stole mc's bike.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hyperserver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no difference (yet) on A+ tasks vs C-A+ tasks. didn't find secret scenes (not that i care much).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: JonasSnr

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I find that very frustrating, you get choices to turn people down, but MC's thoughts and words are constantly drooling over her. :(
haha reminds me of another game we both played. I honestly hate forced thoughts at least when you aren't on a path more than forced scenes

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I tried that. It didn't work. It works for the "vault", but not the "lockbox".
o you are talking about the one in the story. If you read the dialogue from Ariel it tells you the code. I don't know it without doing a full replay of the game just to see that bit of dialogue

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes