Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Any sex scenes with the main girl ?
not yet it's only chapter 1 a bit early for that. But there is a lewd scene tho it's forced for plot reasons but I must say the animations are pretty damn good , some of the best ive seen. So worth checking out just for that

Reactions: MaxRichard

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finally finished this episode and I'm pretty impressed with how the story started.

I would say that this plot is something new for me, kind of unusual. It was not surprising because Dev has many years of experience, it is clear that MrDots with his team has already risen to a new level and quality of the game. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperserver

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
Aug 18, 2024 07:00 pm
Late-night Chat

Hello again to all our supporters. How was your week?

We’ve made a lot of progress with Episode 2 of “Thief of Hearts” and can confirm that it will be released sometime in September.

Once we have an official release date, we’ll let you know, as we still have quite a bit to do.

Today we are sharing some more images from the next update, featuring the luscious, MILF of the household, Vivian.

In this scene, we can see her in your bedroom. But why is she here?

And are things moving a little too fast between the two of you?

Let us know what you think of these new Vivian images in the comments section and your predictions for what is going on in this scene based on the preview images.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,

MrDots and the Team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so question is who rescues mc.

also big bed, room for mommy and sisters and for mc.

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
Well, I finally finished this episode and I'm pretty impressed with how the story started.

I would say that this plot is something new for me, kind of unusual. It was not surprising because Dev has many years of experience, it is clear that MrDots with his team has already risen to a new level and quality of the game. (y)

Would this unusual plot be "guy lives in a house with a 'landlady' and two 'roommates', one older and the other younger; eventually he will fuck all of them and also some side characters. Oh! And there's the 'landlord' who's an arsehole, but will probably become a cuck, or our hero will get rid of him." Indeed... Quite unusual. Never seen it before. I bet it will shock some people portraying in such promiscuity the relationship between landlords, tenants, and roommates. I hope everything is clearly established in their lease contract so they don't have legal problems.

• Haha

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 3956275
Aug 18, 2024 07:00 pm
Late-night Chat

Hello again to all our supporters. How was your week?

We’ve made a lot of progress with Episode 2 of “Thief of Hearts” and can confirm that it will be released sometime in September.

Once we have an official release date, we’ll let you know, as we still have quite a bit to do.

Today we are sharing some more images from the next update, featuring the luscious, MILF of the household, Vivian.

In this scene, we can see her in your bedroom. But why is she here?

And are things moving a little too fast between the two of you?

Let us know what you think of these new Vivian images in the comments section and your predictions for what is going on in this scene based on the preview images.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,

MrDots and the Team
For the love of everything that is holy, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE A FCKIN TWIST WHERE IT TURNS OUT TO BE A DREAM SEQUENCE!!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For the love of everything that is holy, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE A FCKIN TWIST WHERE IT TURNS OUT TO BE A DREAM SEQUENCE!!
Ehh, they're just talking, why would this be in danger of being a dream sequence.

Although MC definitely got caught in middle of a wank, judging by his face and how he's twisting under these sheets. :sneaky:

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
funny thing is I played because of her but she ended up being my least favorite, the other characters just outshine her for me even tho she is still great
She's the only one I care about, so I hope the story will be good because, even with her in the rooster, if I start to press control most of the time to skip dialogue, I don't think I'll stick until the end. The other characters are just the cliché girls of those kind of games: the lovely mommy and the bitchy older sister who's not bitchy enough so you can still love her. I don't even know why Mr. Dots is trying to do this kind of game. Indeed, incest—with the surprising exception of Melody—has always been his thing, but it has always been an older character with a rooster of young girls. Now, he's doing this same formulaic thing of "landlady" and two "roommates", one older and one younger, throwing all his coins the novelty of his game will be the fact they're a family of thieves. Really? In 2024? I think this kind of game, today, only caters to the ones who have this specific kind of fetish. I don't care about incest, but I'm not a moralist and I've played all the classic games in this genre—his and from other developers—, and, indeed, there are some really good ones—some that even make this topic an essential part of the story without which it wouldn't make sense; but what always attracted me to his games were the quality of the girls—the stories, not so much, though DMD is a classic, at least, until the second season or part of the third. People can complain about DMD, but there's no character more iconic in the AVN world than Dee—often imitated but never equaled. I think, if he was able to cater to an audience during his career, it was because of his girls. Even if his older games have MILFs, they were cute MILFs. And now we have this game in which there's one main character of quality, one average, and one—the MILF—not-so-good... And the quality character looks like she's been homeschooled and sheltered, so she doesn't have too many friends to bring up to the table... Well... He has a good crowd, and some patrons are really patient, so I think he'll keep his success... For a while.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
She's the only one I care about, so I hope the story will be good because, even with her in the rooster, if I start to press control most of the time to skip dialogue, I don't think I'll stick until the end. The other characters are just the cliché girls of those kind of games: the lovely mommy and the bitchy older sister who's not bitchy enough so you can still love her. I don't even know why Mr. Dots is trying to do this kind of game. Indeed, incest—with the surprising exception of Melody—has always been his thing, but it has always been an older character with a rooster of young girls. Now, he's doing this same formulaic thing of "landlady" and two "roommates", one older and one younger, throwing all his coins the novelty of his game will be the fact they're a family of thieves. Really? In 2024? I think this kind of game, today, only caters to the ones who have this specific kind of fetish. I don't care about incest, but I'm not a moralist and I've played all the classic games in this genre—his and from other developers—, and, indeed, there are some really good ones—some that even make this topic an essential part of the story without which it wouldn't make sense; but what always attracted me to his games were the quality of the girls—the stories, not so much, though DMD is a classic, at least, until the second season or part of the third. People can complain about DMD, but there's no character more iconic in the AVN world than Dee—often imitated but never equaled. I think, if he was able to cater to an audience during his career, it was because of his girls. Even if his older games have MILFs, they were cute MILFs. And now we have this game in which there's one main character of quality, one average, and one—the MILF—not-so-good... And the quality character looks like she's been homeschooled and sheltered, so she doesn't have too many friends to bring up to the table... Well... He has a good crowd, and some patrons are really patient, so I think he'll keep his success... For a while.
I don't really agree but hey we all like different things. I personally love the roster of characters even if the cliche is over done it just clicks with me in this game. Never once it made me want to skip dialogue tho even if it did I wouldn't anyways , if I ever skip dialogue in an AVN that's when I might as well drop it and stop playing no point in playing if I have to skip dialogue to get through part of the game. I went in not expecting to like this game but I already like it more than Melody I couldn't finish Melody I ended up dropping it , might give it another try. I didn't play past Season 1 of DMD just forgot to go back and finish the game I played it during a time before I was into AVN's or knew what they were really. But I recall really only liking the daughter didn't like anyone else.

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes