TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
So disappointed with Mr. Dots new game, so he now became like other devs like Icstor, Inceton, etc with your typical young guy mc with goal like "bang your family, your mom , your sis, your aunt, your cousin" . I was hoping I will be an older guy this time like in DMD and Melody hopefully this time an old man like Mister Roshi from Sunshine Love, banging young women and MILF. :FacePalm:
So you want a game like X, and this game is not like X so you're disappointed in it, despite the fact that this game never gave any indication it would be like X? Those are some hard standards to live up to.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You don't know how to troll, dude... not only did you write a weird comment in thread SL, but you also write nonsense here

In SL, I'm just expressing my disappointment because there is no Trisha sex scenes in CH 3 the same as what I post here
this is an open forum so I believe we are free to express our thoughts and say our opinion. I am not posting this on purpose just to upset others

1725346219622.png

Reactions: MaxRichard

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So disappointed with Mr. Dots new game, so he now became like other devs like Icstor, Inceton, etc with your typical young guy mc with goal like "bang your family, your mom , your sis, your aunt, your cousin" . I was hoping I will be an older guy this time like in DMD and Melody hopefully this time an old man like Mister Roshi from Sunshine Love, banging young women and MILF. :FacePalm:
Hard disagree not sure of the MC from Sunshine Love. But at least 2 out 4 of the games Have an older MC. It gets boring and repetitive to have the same all the time especially from a dev that actually completes their games. Sometimes it's a good thing to have variety. Sure this dev has done incest before at least in DMD not sure about SL. But at least this dev is trying different things instead of keeping things 100% the same all the time. That would be really boring.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
but Melody is such a shit game with LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG dialogue

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sep 08, 2024 07:00 pm
Gonna Make You Sweat

Hello again to all of our supporters.

We’re inching closer to finishing Episode 2 of “Thief of Hearts”.

The proposed release date at the moment will be Saturday, September 29th.

$25 members will get access to the BETA version a week earlier.

This date is still subject to change, depending on whether we can get everything done in time.

We’ll let you know as soon as possible if this will be the official release date.

For the first time ever, we are sharing some preview renders of the chubby, shy redhead, Zora.

After rescuing her from a nasty thug during the first episode, you agreed to have a fitness session with Zora at the gym where you work.

And that day has now arrived!

But what will you teach her? What can she learn from you? Can you manage to keep your hands to yourself during your session with her?

And will she invite you for something more after your session is over?

Or… Are things perhaps moving incredibly fast between you two?

Let us know what you think of these new Zora images in the comments section and your predictions
for what is going on in this scene based on the preview images.

Have a great week everyone.

Mrdots & The Team

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 4014675
Gonna Make You Sweat

This date is still subject to change, depending on whether we can get everything done in time.

We’ll let you know as soon as possible if this will be the official release date.

For the first time ever, we are sharing some preview renders of the chubby, shy redhead, Zora.

After rescuing her from a nasty thug during the first episode, you agreed to have a fitness session with Zora at the gym where you work.

But what will you teach her? What can she learn from you? Can you manage to keep your hands to yourself during your session with her?

Let us know what you think of these new Zora images in the comments section and your predictions

Mrdots & The Team
she is so cute, its a crime.

would preffer not to see her naked in the previews if I am being honest, it kindof spoils the "organic flow" of finding out more about her and of her, thought the story, if I make any sense.
there may be a better wording that " organic flow" but I cant think of anything right now.

but she is gorgeous nevertheless. especially that first render of her closeup.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 4014675
Gonna Make You Sweat

Mrdots & The Team
I forget who this character is exactly . Am I right or slightly wrong in saying she is the rich girl that doesn't want to hang out with rich people or rich stores and you are gonna help her lose weight.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
she is so cute, its a crime.

would preffer not to see her naked in the previews if I am being honest, it kindof spoils the "organic flow" of finding out more about her and of her, thought the story, if I make any sense.
there may be a better wording that " organic flow" but I cant think of anything right now.

but she is gorgeous nevertheless. especially that first render of her closeup.
I forget who this character is exactly . Am I right or slightly wrong in saying she is the rich girl that doesn't want to hang out with rich people or rich stores and you are gonna help her lose weight.
she is.
She is also my special "baby". She's the first character i am personally mainly involved as she is soley based on my input. So i am glad, that you like her.
We know, she might not be for everyone's taste, but we never had someone like her in any of our games.
Thus been said, even she is a side character, she will be very important and a big impact (no pun intended :ROFLMAO: ) for the further story in one way or the other.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
she is.
She is also my special "baby". She's the first character i am personally mainly involved as she is soley based on my input. So i am glad, that you like her.
We know, she might not be for everyone's taste, but we never had someone like her in any of our games.
Thus been said, even she is a side character, she will be very important and a big impact (no pun intended :ROFLMAO: ) for the further story in one way or the other.
It's nice to see a cute girl with a bit more meat on her bones, so no complaints here.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well she has a little overweight. But a girls doesn't allways need to be thin. I know some thing I could teach her. But according to the pictures MC is smart enough to find out himself.

Can't wait for the new update to arrive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperserver

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
she is.
I have not played the new game yet because i dropped the previous one due to boredom, i am waiting for this one to progress and see if it worths the trouble but from the pictures i see that the girls are well designed

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I have not played the new game yet because i dropped the previous one due to boredom, i am waiting for this one to progress and see if it worths the trouble but from the pictures i see that the girls are well designed
fair enough - the next update will be released around end of this month. We aim for 29th if all goes as planned- but not promise given

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes