MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
No, i don't think i am wrong about it -- take for example first scene with Ariel, if you choose to wait for her while she is changing out of her stained clothes like a normal and sensible person would, instead of following her "to apologize" only to end up staring at her like a creep, you will only get A rating, not A+

The tattoo parlor is a bit weird in the sense in order to get the best rating you have to make some counter-intuitive choices like telling suspicious guy you're interrogation that a girl you're with is your sister, and there's absolutely no reason a professional would just volunteer with info like that (when such information is true)

Vivian scene with stealing clothes requires you to peek on her twice to get multiple task points, instead of keeping lookout like a professional would. If you keep watch instead you end up with a B or worse.

Ariel's break in scene gives you a point for choosing dumb option that leads to getting a dick foot rub, and penalizes you if you avoid it.

Bella's break in scene (the branch in girl lockers which starts with choosing to peek under her skirt) has two points for getting all nosy about Bella's missing skirt and then getting her to show you her ass, instead of just moving on.

Vivian museum scene gets you point for taking unnecessary creep shot of her, on top of another which depends on choosing her pose when taking picture of a painting. As if Vivian's pose there actually mattered beyond MC getting his mother to show him her ass.

So, no, i definitely don't think i'm wrong in getting this impression, that acting like a professional and not going for the creep options gets you penalized more often than not.
yeah I got that impression too I actually used the in game walkthrough for once if I recall correctly most of my default choices would of been non pervy options but If I recall correctly it said doing the pervy option was better. Tho there is a chance i'm wrong and miss remember.
It's right. I did a speed run yesterday. And on all the missions if you don't do a pervy option, you cannot get A+ and therefore hearts.

• Sad
Reactions: Skeltom and ffive

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sep 15, 2024 07:00 pm
Temptation Awaits

Hello again to all our supporters.

It’s that time of the week again where we are very happy to share some previews from our new game, “Thief of Hearts”.

Today we have sneak-peek renders of the tempting, mysterious and successful businesswoman, Megan.

She has invited you to her home again, but for what purpose this time?

What does she want to discuss with you? Or does she want to do something other than… talk?

Let us know what you think of these new Megan images in the comments section and your predictions for what is going on in this scene based on the preview images.

In case you missed it in our post last weekend, Episode 2 will be officially released on Sunday, September 29th!

If there’s any change to the release date, we will let you know.

We’ll have one last preview post and some images to share with you next weekend.

Have a great day,

MrDots and the Team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well too early for mc to have sex with sisters and mommy so that milf is best available. mc should get a gf.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Yo, please dont rush, establish slow build up tension and resistance between the MC and the house members, thats what its all about.

Reactions: MaxRichard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, please. MrDots. don't rush! All your games proceed so quickly. There's never any filler content or repetition! :cool:
as i said doubt they rush. if they really rushed mc would have plugged mommy and sisters.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I hope an ongoing gag is that the gay security guard just so happens to show up in every update and try to flirt with mc.

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes