EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0+kXUj.jpg

Overview:
A breathless, sensual and erotic game in six episodes in which three fates cross in the Caribbean

A not-so-nice London financier who wants his piece of the cake, a not-so-naive Danish Olympic medalist swimmer who gives back the blows she gets, and a not-so-honest young Cuban who doesn't want to die as poor as he was born.
How will life make them meet, love, tear apart, betray and hate each other?
This is what this confusing visual novel full of twists and turns proposes to you to discover.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-26
Release Date: 2023-05-18
Developer: eHellJay - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Other Game: It Could Be Worse - Debbie
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

8k4QCn.jpg BgaONW.jpg CaHNIr.jpg FYkYS8.jpg hX5xEd.jpg lS7sd_.jpg LVeFMT.jpg LZ5huc.jpg mBSFF7.jpg SWAP3i.jpg USC8fY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Happy to give this a go.

It looks and reads as quite unique compared to many of the other games here.:):coffee:

Reactions: hitmanbhi

jufot

May 15, 2021
The premise looks very interesting, and quite different from the generic incestual harem nonsense we see around here!

The developer has deleted his F95 account, so on the off chance he reads this: Please stick to your vision and don't listen to the NTR-screechers that are surely to arrive and poison this thread :)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hmm.. Might wait extra update or two before I try it. If any NTR enjoyer could reply to my post after trying the game and tell me how the cheating plays out I would appreciate it. I am a little hesitant because of the multiple protagonist tag :D

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
A surprising amount of content for a 0.1. There are some scenes in the preview that I didn't find so I'll have to play through again.

Nice start Dev. You seem to be one of the story-actually-matters developers. I look forward to the next release. Also, since this game has optional cheating in it prepare for this thread to become an NTR dumpster fire. You'll have to learn to ignore that and make the game that you want. Finally, you get bonus points for not using the Liam model for Andrew. (y)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In game like that Think Twice: Multple protagonist are forcefull in this one like in other game alike. Not a ffun in multiple protagonist game we I been force to playe male protagonist as well.
I'm out.
Good luck to the deve with this project.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Renders aren't bad and the soap opera story is better than I wanna fuck my landlady.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I don't play every game I post or update too many or I would never get anything done. So maybe instead of losing your damn minds and crying big ole sweet tasting tears. Why don't you give me an example of NTR as in the MC getting jealous because his partner is sleeping around?

Last edited by a moderator:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Will definately check this out, same dev from “it could be worse” which is very good and great renders too

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes