VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Think Twice [v0.3b] [eHellJay]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Samu Al Hydit

>"Chapter 1: James"
    >James, the supposed MC, is barely in it
    >95% of the chapter is spent following through the wife's perspective
    >Wife's action can only be controlled through James' decisions
    >Good choices only prevent the wife from fucking the BBC and your company's bankruptcy; no way to avoid divorce
    >Can't prevent the wife from secretly dating your assistant, yet the game hilariously says she's still being faithful
    >If James doesn't go bankrupt, you can't access further chapters (for now) which speaks volume of this game's linearity despite being a choice-based VN

James should've been the main star of Chapter 1. His business trips and ventures are a gold mine for racy and exciting life choices, then we could've occasionally switched to the wife to see the effects of said choices. Instead, there's barely any choices James can make while you're helplessly watching his wife frolicking around with the buff black assistant.

At least the game's setting is interesting, but only NTR and cheating lovers would enjoy it fully.

TL;DR Chapter 1 is false advertisement.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique - v0.1

Since this game is meant to be a representation of life I'm a little surprised that no happy endings have been provided (yet). After all when a man notices a growing distance between himself and his wife he will often go to lengths to win back her heart.

This game will provide a number of short stories focused on the cuckold fetish, currently there is only one such story.

Your choices result in different endings, some more similar than others, none of them happy.

I would of liked to have seen a larger variety of endings, with perhaps less obvious choice system as the outcomes of your choices are somewhat predictable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JesterAI

What a hot presentation

I really like the art style and the erotic tension buildup. EXTREMELY erotic to me.

It has about 90% of the "cheating wife" formula that I like the most.

Eagerly awaiting more from this dev