• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Thinking about making a Ren'py which involves a hot girl next door teaching a subject.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Thinking about making a Ren'py which involves a hot girl next door teaching a subject. Which one would you like to be taught?

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Biology (anatomy) would be the trope. So if this is like a tutoring thing and you also want to involve some sexual tension, there are some ways to go with that. Obviously, any physical activity, like playing an instrument could lead to closeness. If you go with History, there are plenty of saucy stories that could be told. Psychology leads to Freud and Freud leads to sexuality.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Biology (anatomy) would be the trope. So if this is like a tutoring thing and you also want to involve some sexual tension, there are some ways to go with that. Obviously, any physical activity, like playing an instrument could lead to closeness. If you go with History, there are plenty of saucy stories that could be told. Psychology leads to Freud and Freud leads to sexuality.
They won't learn anything if you keep throwing sexual tension in there.

It needs to be something they can both earn a deep understanding of and mutual, platonic, friendship.

Not going to learn anything if all they think about is sex, silly.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I keep waiting for someone to make a troll game where it seems like it's going to be super sexy and then isn't.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I keep waiting for someone to make a troll game where it seems like it's going to be super sexy and then isn't.
Thought about it so many times but I have no talent whatsoever.

So many people trying to get incest in all games I had a whole family planned out with a ton of innuendo but nothing more than hugging going on.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Synthia was teaching Bible study...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chemistry has been done, but usually it's the MC concocting some lust potion...

Home Economics? You know, 'cuz the hot girl could help the boy figure out some recipes for class (so he won't be embarrassed in class), and well that batter likes to end up in interesting places...

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Synthia was teaching Bible study...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chemistry has been done, but usually it's the MC concocting some lust potion...

Home Economics? You know, 'cuz the hot girl could help the boy figure out some recipes for class (so he won't be embarrassed in class), and well that batter likes to end up in interesting places...
Hoohaa? fucking seriously?
Chemistry lends itself to great puns if that's what you're into.
If she likes to lick the batter off the spoon, it's a done deal.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Haha. Thanks for your inputs guys. SO sorry for the delay. Got held up with RL stuff. Will be back soon! :D

duhwellman

Oct 29, 2017
actually Im currently writing a story like this. I need someone who can make 3d models please pm me if interested.