decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Usually first released versions have bugs in them despite the testing and everything though testing reduces the amount of reported bugs by a huge amount.

IchIg0

Aug 30, 2018
Guys need your help! Problem with Throb (his model) Since from 0.11 everytime when i load or levelload, fight etc. At first his model not displayed but in 0.13 half of monitor is WHITE everytime where must be Throb.
P.s : (Maybe problem in savefiles ) if yes can someone give fullsave pls

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Guys need your help! Problem with Throb (his model) Since from 0.11 everytime when i load or levelload, fight etc. At first his model not displayed but in 0.13 half of monitor is WHITE everytime where must be Throb.
P.s : (Maybe problem in savefiles ) if yes can someone give fullsave pls
Can you give me your bugged save?

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys, is there something wrong with this new version? I started the game, it worked and was playing it but the text was unreadable/scrambled so I quit the game to restart, now it wont even let me on to the main menu, it just says the typical trying to resolve the issue box until it says it can't.

I've tried deleting my autosaves and what not but nothing seems to be working. What's up with that? :(

Oct 12, 2018
Ohhh! A Bad end. Now im intruiged. If someone finds this, let me know how to get it! im not gonna have time to test the new build for a bit sadly.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Where is the save file in the game folder? I really don't want to run back through the whole game again.

Reactions: _PLEASE_

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
with every new version, i feel like the dev is A. straying more and more away from the actual important stuff to be added in a "new version" (that is, actual plot, tho they did this time, albeit barely, and the fine details of said story in the new version are all over the place.) and B. is putting bullshit in the changelog (which is already quite convoluted given it's in a PDF while a normal bulletpoint would be perfectly acceptable). The dev is updating the prologue more than the actual game (not even mentioning the time it takes them to make one level). Also, the changelog say "dialogue sprite for new Florian enemy". If it's new, pointing that specific thing as a feature of the patch makes no sense taking in consideration it comes with the new enemy xD And to top it up, the new part of the story have those flashbacks that are contradictory to the story, or at least not explained as to where in the chronology of the story are they placed, and in them, Jenna don't have the skill (vibrodash or whatever the teleportation skill from the prologue was named) she had before, despite clearly using this very skill in a later flashback. Also, the new patch is riddled with bugs (enemies and Jenna shooting through walls, mainly in those flashbacks, allies getting stuck behind doors in sublevel two in fight, inability to attack with jenna after moving in battle, these one doors in sublevel two that are openable for some reason with absolutely nothing behind them, leading to out-of-bounds, bar scenes just simply not working for me) and there is still no way to heal allies outside the fight.

this game been in developement for over 2 years, is it too early or too late to realize this will never even come close to completion?
i like the game, it's very much quality and i enjoy what's in it, but it's development very rapidly approaches the level of fuckery rarely seen in games (two examples would be Star Citizen, and - closer to home - Monster Girl Island)

Last edited:

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
this game been in developement for over 2 years, is it too early or too late to realize this will never even come close to completion?
i like the game, it's very much quality and i enjoy what's in it, but it's development very rapidly approaches the level of fuckery rarely seen in games (two examples would be Star Citizen, and - closer to home - Monster Girl Island)
I think this is a natural consequence of this system where devs do monthly releases of an unfinished game. They gotta do a whole dev cycle each month, which is a lot tougher than a single release I think.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Vilsa Nara i am not sure if its supposed to be like that but are the 15HP enemies during the VR encounter supposed to have such huge range? Because if they are then i highly doubt anyone will finish the VR encounter cause they attack you for 10-15 HP from that far.

The first VR fight is easy but the 2nd? its 100% impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: N3M35150 and Rauls
Jun 13, 2018
Still can't play the damn thing. I've reformatted my laptop, installed everything necessary and then some, and still can't play Third Crisis. What's up with this?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
How could i do it then? :unsure:
I have no idea, these 15 HP adds deal 10-15 dmg every single time from way too far away in the 2nd VR fight, even if i wanted to reach them they are 4 of them and ofc in 1 turn they kill me.

You either played a previous version or you did something else but for me? i cant even win that damn fight.. i have no idea why the Dev thought it would be fine to give them such long range and put 4 15 HP adds there .

4.60 star(s) 98 Votes