Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have no idea, these 15 HP adds deal 10-15 dmg every single time from way too far away in the 2nd VR fight, even if i wanted to reach them they are 4 of them and ofc in 1 turn they kill me.
You either played a previous version or you did something else but for me? i cant even win that damn fight.. i have no idea why the Dev thought it would be fine to give them such long range and put 4 15 HP adds there .
Don't go out on offence, stay on the defence and in cover of that big corner block you start at, when two or more enemy is in line, use the special drag attack. Its require a bit of a balancing act when to heal with the girl and when to use lewdattack. Her lewdattack is highly effective by that time.

Yep. Stay in cover in the lower left corner and let them converge.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Don't go out on offence, stay on the defence and in cover of that big corner block you start at, when two or more enemy is in line, use the special drag attack. Its require a bit of a balancing act when to heal with the girl and when to use lewdattack. Her lewdattack is highly effective by that time.

Yep. Stay in cover in the lower left corner and let them converge.
Wont work, these 15 HP guys can attack even if i am in cover.

Reactions: Rauls

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wont work, these 15 HP guys can attack even if i am in cover.
Only if you stand on the edge and actually a single lewd attack kills 15 HP guys with one hit. BUT.. if you have a save before VR, could you share? I don't have one and don't wanna go through all the way till then. If you do i'd like to make a shot.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Only if you stand on the edge and actually a single lewd attack kills 15 HP guys with one hit. BUT.. if you have a save before VR, could you share? I don't have one and don't wanna go through all the way till then. If you do i'd like to make a shot.
EDIT: NVM i found the place.
That save game is before the VR encounter.

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
Vilsa Nara pls help im not able to run the game after download asks for unity player.dll gave it still not opening asked for more dlls gave it stilll nothing then says player dll not registered to something

Yapa

Jun 1, 2019
Is VR fight even possible to complete? The enemies with 15hp are just crazy, every single time I die there is because these bastards almost oneshot me from the different side of the map. I did not find any weapon better than grav knuckles and this could be my problem.

Sometimes the game starts skipping every your turn so any fight you would have won might be lost to a bug.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Count me in as someone who is finding the second VR fight impossible. It actually seems to be bugged since there's cover on the map which enemies can shoot right through and there's spike traps but you can't use any knockback ability to throw them in, they just bounce off it. I have to assume it's not meant to be like this.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Use console command combat.win to bypass the VR fight for now. It's been reported to the dev already on the itch.io comment thread. This console command was the suggested solution from the dev until such time as the error can be corrected.

4.60 star(s) 98 Votes