NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
To those who're stuck with trying to win the VR fight: What worked for me, a few updates back was, having that pervy vr owner fondle the maid from the bar rather than the protagonist. This way, instead of vibe, it's the bar maid (can't remember her fucking name, gonna call her BM for now!) who keeps on loosing health.

Observe for patterns. The enemies will try to gang up. Use her as a bait and use vibe to inflict some serious damage. Also, don't forget to use the seducing attack of BM. The best, most ideal combination that does MASSIVE damage is to first use the seduction technique, follow it up with vibe's strong attacks. This also gives an extra turn to the player, iirc.

If all else fails, fuck the above mentioned steps and use the console!

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Changelog v0.13.0:

-Added ’Sublevel Two’ main story sequence that includes new CGs, new enemies, new h-scenes, a bad-end, and more story.
-Added new CG set to replace the old Jenna x Karen CG set.
-Added new fully animated CG to the prelewd intro scene.
-Added new CG, dialogues, and character sprites for Jenna’s wet vibrosuit during the coffee-making sequence in the prologue.
-Added new CG for the daydreaming spit roast that appears during the prologue in the motel.
-Added another night to the bar waitressing storyline.
-Added lewd pictures to the stronghold in the prologue.
-Added dialogue sprite for Karen.
-Added dialogue sprite for new Florian enemy.
-Added ‘Restless Encouragement’ character ability to Jenna that resets the last usability of the target and gives them one energy.
-Added new exterior environment tileset to replace the old one.
-Added ‘Enemy Turn’ UI that shows the character sprite of the currently acting enemy.
-Added character sprites to ability announcements to show which character is using the ability or effect.
-Added ‘Ultra’ option to grass detail option in menu that makes the vines in sublevel 2 animate if selected, this is an FPS chugger so use at your own discretion.
-Modified the loading screen to have it animate a lot better.
-Modified how the combat UI is displayed to make it flow better with other UI.
-Fixed lighting and collision issues in motel upper floor.
-Fixed multiple issues with how layered images (like characters and CGs) are rendered.
-Fixed townhall moan sfx not playing properl

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
To those who're stuck with trying to win the VR fight: What worked for me, a few updates back was, having that pervy vr owner fondle the maid from the bar rather than the protagonist. This way, instead of vibe, it's the bar maid (can't remember her fucking name, gonna call her BM for now!) who keeps on loosing health.

Observe for patterns. The enemies will try to gang up. Use her as a bait and use vibe to inflict some serious damage. Also, don't forget to use the seducing attack of BM. The best, most ideal combination that does MASSIVE damage is to first use the seduction technique, follow it up with vibe's strong attacks. This also gives an extra turn to the player, iirc.

If all else fails, fuck the above mentioned steps and use the console!
Did the high cover on the map work a few versions back? Because it doesn't now which means that the guys with guns will oneshot the stripper from across the map giving you just enough time to take out maybe one guy before you get killed in round 2.

Just started playing this, can you win the fight against Leath or whatever her name is?
If that's who I think it is, then yes, you can win the fight, you have to use the computer consoles for cover while you work your way into position behind the guys making her shield. You may need to tank a couple of hits from the guys throwing out grenades to do this.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Did the high cover on the map work a few versions back? Because it doesn't now which means that the guys with guns will oneshot the stripper from across the map giving you just enough time to take out maybe one guy before you get killed in round 2.

If that's who I think it is, then yes, you can win the fight, you have to use the computer consoles for cover while you work your way into position behind the guys making her shield. You may need to tank a couple of hits from the guys throwing out grenades to do this.
Okay thanks

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I think my game glitched. When I view the gallery, in the sublevel two scenes instead of the flashback loss scene, the game shows the Jenna and Karen scene. And whats even more weird is that I havent reached that scene in the game yet. It is also unlocked in the gallery and both the flashback loss and jenna and karen show the same thing.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I think my game glitched. When I view the gallery, in the sublevel two scenes instead of the flashback loss scene, the game shows the Jenna and Karen scene. And whats even more weird is that I havent reached that scene in the game yet. It is also unlocked in the gallery and both the flashback loss and jenna and karen show the same thing.
To be honest, the latest version seems to have made a mess of the previously stable release. Might need to wait for a bugfix update.

Yeah, the covers worked before, i think. Or maybe didn't, can't say for sure. What i can say for sure is that alternating between jenna and the stripper is the most powerful tactic there is! Any other combination is gonna get you killed within a blink of an eye!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Really great update. (granted, I have not as of yet run into any of these bugs people are saying popped up in this version) I am very much in favour of replacing the old art and placeholder stuff.
Here is hoping Klaus will get a face in an update soon... or the random villager women that get stopped by guards.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3562

Just picked up this game, I am having an issue where scenes are not present but my screen flashes pink whenever a scene should be present. Also my character model is not visible. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018
Guys I can't win in the VR game , the first stage.
Is it a bug? ..The enemy with 15 hp shoot me across the whole map lol ..

4.60 star(s) 98 Votes