Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So we need wait the next update of the game ? x_x....
And in case restart the game? ç_ç
Yes, a bugfixed version because the currently that fight is impossible. That version is already released just not leaked here yet. I don't think that a restart will be needed for it. Hopefully.

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018
Yes, a bugfixed version because the currently that fight is impossible. That version is already released just not leaked here yet. I don't think that a restart will be needed for it. Hopefully.
I hope that too...
So we need only to wait x_x...

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I think this is a fantastic game but there is one small thing that really broke my enjoyment - having enough corruption to open her shirt wasn't just more sexy, it was complete topless in the open. I get that it should be an option at some point of high corruption but that was the first real gate I passed fairly early in the game. Made it feel WAY too rushed.

It would also be nice if being hit by the horny beam in fights increased corruption.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone have a save leaving off from where the last update ended off at?
the game does, in load menu > skip to content

I think this is a fantastic game but there is one small thing that really broke my enjoyment - having enough corruption to open her shirt wasn't just more sexy, it was complete topless in the open. I get that it should be an option at some point of high corruption but that was the first real gate I passed fairly early in the game. Made it feel WAY too rushed.

It would also be nice if being hit by the horny beam in fights increased corruption.
I can see that. Good idea with the beam in the boss fight! Would make a pure route even harder. :devilish:

We'll see about adding another version of the suit that's only opened a bit for cleavage at lower perversion.

You don't need to restart for it.

Sorry for question, but... i'm sending save file to u.
I would like to know, it was bugged sav. or game bug?
It's because the save is a legacy save made in a version of the game before Throb ever had equipment, so he has no sprites. You can fix it by manually editing the save. I will do that for you. Here.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Any change we can get a guy, tent or monster girl fucking Rida and animated would be real hot or all

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018

I can see that. Good idea with the beam in the boss fight! Would make a pure route even harder. :devilish:

We'll see about adding another version of the suit that's only opened a bit for cleavage at lower perversion.

It's because the save is a legacy save made in a version of the game before Throb ever had equipment, so he has no sprites. You can fix it by manually editing the save. I will do that for you. Here.
When will be available the patch with bugfix for the vr fight?

IchIg0

Aug 30, 2018

Oh thx a lot!)

Darkaxey

Nov 17, 2018
Im gettin a weird bug where my turn(in battle) keeps gettin auto skipped anyone else got that problem or do i need to invest in a new keyboard and mouse?

4.60 star(s) 98 Votes