Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Im stuck on the part where you and jewel have to fight like 6 guards, 4 that have them long ass shooters. Can anybody help please?
Wait for next version. In 13.1, the shooters don't take 90% of your HP from half the screen anymore.
^

will there be any Scenes with the costume that you get from certain event? (for ex: the Christmas outfit)
Hmm... That's a good idea! The problem is we don't want to dedicate too much of our artist's time towards content that's event-locked. We'll see! We wanna get a Halloween sexy witch outfit together, so maybe we'll sneak in a simple scene with no variants so it doesn't take art time away from the rest of the game too much.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
^

Hmm... That's a good idea! The problem is we don't want to dedicate too much of our artist's time towards content that's event-locked. We'll see! We wanna get a Halloween sexy witch outfit together, so maybe we'll sneak in a simple scene with no variants so it doesn't take art time away from the rest of the game too much.
i see. why i ask that question is because i feel like the costume were useless and it just ended up being a waste of time on my opinion. i mean yeah sure its hot to wear them (and holy damn the christmas outfit is hella op when it come to defending you from lust attack), but i think focusing on the plot of the game first is much more important.
but no offense tho.
and one more question, will there be any other costume (excluding the Rags) for Jewel in the future?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
i see. why i ask that question is because i feel like the costume were useless and it just ended up being a waste of time on my opinion. i mean yeah sure its hot to wear them (and holy damn the christmas outfit is hella op when it come to defending you from lust attack), but i think focusing on the plot of the game first is much more important.
but no offense tho.
and one more question, will there be any other costume (excluding the Rags) for Jewel in the future?
I've been meaning to make cute little abilities to attach to the seasonal outfits to give them more personality. We don't have any plans for another outfit with Jewel, but we'd be open to the idea of that.

McDutt

Jul 28, 2018
Changelog (0.14.0)
- Townhall job quest line with three ingame days worth of events, includes new fully animated CG.
- Three new social eating scenes to show off more of the social eating CG’s variants.
- Four new h-scenes that involve having sex with party members to heal the party via healing beds in the Fiend Hub.
- Marker item that can be bought at the Gear Shop for applying the body-writing effects on Jenna at will.

Viewer

Feb 19, 2018
How do you access the new Townhall Questline?

Edit: Actually I can't get any of the new events to fire. I can get the body pen from the store but that's it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 96 Votes