EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tc_banner_2019_nsfw.png

Overview:
Third Crisis is an adult tactical-RPG that follows the adventurer and hero known as Vibe. After a mission gone wrong, she’s forced to adjust to her new way of life in the lust-ridden town of Carceburg. Whether she gives in to the bliss of submission or uses her sexual appeal to her advantage on the battlefield is all up to you! As you delve deeper into Carceburg’s mysteries, you’ll come to uncover the secrets surrounding the crisis that saw humanity defeated and enslaved by the sinister organization Peitho.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-30
Release Date: 2023-12-29
Developer: Anduo Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.57 Steam
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android
(v0.55): - - - -

javajav thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg 8.jpeg 9.png 10.jpeg 11.jpeg 12.jpeg 13.jpeg 14.jpg 15.jpeg 16.jpeg 17.jpeg 18.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mram.99

Dec 15, 2017
How do you get past Leath? I keep fighting her, losing and getting to a screen where my character is teleporting all over the place. Is that supposed to happen or do I have to use her to destroy all the computers or something?

Reactions: Peter the Great

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
How do you get past Leath? I keep fighting her, losing and getting to a screen where my character is teleporting all over the place. Is that supposed to happen or do I have to use her to destroy all the computers or something?
Yeah, lose then walk to the right.

Fabulos debut ! Although there is litteraly nothing H related, apart from one picture :p !

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ugh... it was a mistake to look at that demo video. Now I feel compelled to play it even though the prologue isn't even complete yet. Dammit downloading now lmao.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Wow! Thanks for the reception everyone! <3

Although there is litteraly nothing H related, apart from one picture :p !
The Leath boss fight is currently flawed design-wise, you're supposed to defeat all four engineers and then lose in the current version, but we're going to be fixing it up so that winning is a little more obvious. The reward for winning is better than the reward for losing, give it a try for a nice innocent scene. ;)

We're going to be rolling out a bugfix update really soon that fixes a few of these design flaws and also bugs that people have told us about. Then we're going to be focusing in on more sexy content since this release focused more on the not so sexy art that you need to have an RPG that looks pretty.

4.60 star(s) 96 Votes