Tonkin

Mar 25, 2020
If I want to move my save from my laptop to my main PC, how do I do that?
then transfer the file to your pc, if you dont know how to do that, you can just attach it to an email and send it to yourself.
  • All you need to do is take save files in and out of the directories below and the game will find them.
  • On Windows, the save files are in: Users/(Your Name)/AppData/LocalLow/Anduo Games/Third Crisis/Saves

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I remember there was a way to "skip" chapters and just start in whichever chapter you want. Where is it?
You can skip to different patch content from the Load Game menu, not sure about chapters.
Ok, I can walk a little bit, but it takes almost 20 minutes to get out of that basement. Watched the scene that happens and then the game told me to get back to bed. At this point I gave up, not feeling like trying to move for another 20 minutes.
The control scheme in this game is quite wonky. Can you drag further with the mouse (seems to determine move speed)? I gave up on keyboard very early on, especially with how rough the maps are (mainly bad object alignment, presumably Fix Later).

MrChaoticPlayer

Mar 30, 2019
Can´t do the Dance Quest in the Bar. Tried everything but i´m stuck there everytime i try it. :(

I think it´s because the game doesn´t know what to do, if you miss one or really do nothing. i would also like if the whole rythm thing would be a bit slower.

Last edited:

Aragonl_

Aug 19, 2019
Can´t do the Dance Quest in the Bar. Tried everything but i´m stuck there everytime i try it. :(

I think it´s because the game doesn´t know what to do, if you miss one or really do nothing. i would also like if the whole rythm thing would be a bit slower.
Yeah it's a bug, to start the missions you have to do the tutorial without missing any beat if you miss one you have to type this command (dancing.complete) in the console so you will pass the tutorial and then start the mission. F2 to open the console

Reactions: MrChaoticPlayer

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
I didnt wanted to play first in this game even when i saw new updates, but now with all this content im sooooooo happy to start play :eek: This game is fucking AWESOME :love: Its like "Alansya Chronicles" but the story are more intense

mmaa1111

Nov 7, 2019
For some reason, the click doesn't work only for this game. If you know why, can you tell me how to deal with it?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey, so how to dance ? got passed the tutorial but im kinda stuck now :p thanks

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Great game, but dancing drives me crazy. Maybe I´m just too stupid, but it is clearly too hard for me. I never was a fan of qte and i don´t get the rythmn (way too fast for me) I passed the tutorial with pure luck and now I´m stuck.

Reactions: jojf and Aiden

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Great game, but dancing drives me crazy. Maybe I´m just too stupid, but it is clearly too hard for me. I never was a fan of qte and i don´t get the rythmn (way too fast for me) I passed the tutorial with pure luck and now I´m stuck.
do you have the audio turned on? if you follow the song its a bit easier. maybe in the future there could be an option to set difficulty for these qtes though, that'd be good.

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
do you have the audio turned on? if you follow the song its a bit easier. maybe in the future there could be an option to set difficulty for these qtes though, that'd be good.
Yes, I play with audio. But i´m hopeless case regarding qte. I hated it in Witcher 2 and in Alpha Protocol. Maybe I´m just to clumsy for that. And yes, a easy mode would be a great idea, because I really want to see Vibe dance

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Yes, I play with audio. But i´m hopeless case regarding qte. I hated it in Witcher 2 and in Alpha Protocol. Maybe I´m just to clumsy for that. And yes, a easy mode would be a great idea, because I really want to see Vibe dance
Open the console and type Dancing.ToggleAutoplay

Reactions: Ashkun and metzner
4.60 star(s) 98 Votes