Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Anyone else hoping Jenna gets inducted (abducted more likely) into the Lumber Rats Gang? In her full perversion state she would fit right in with the other girls and the 'uniform' would be a good look for her.

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
I enjoyed this game but damn, that part where you joined the bad dudes sucked so hard, i got so bored i just deleted this game

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah but i managed to mess up and saved over an old save.
Ouch, well you could have started again, used the content skip or as you said deleted the game, ah well maybe one day you'll redownload it, considering i am on the 4th time with redownloading it.

The first 2 times i deleted it was because i couldnae stop playing it to the point that ma heart was pumping that fast that i couldnae sleep and that damn near killed me.

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
Ouch, well you could have started again, used the content skip or as you said deleted the game, ah well maybe one day you'll redownload it, considering i am on the 4th time with redownloading it.

The first 2 times i deleted it was because i couldnae stop playing it to the point that ma heart was pumping that fast that i couldnae sleep and that damn near killed me.
I know your pain, i loved this game alot and i will probely retry it again just this time avoid joining the bad dudes, i don't mind the idea of it but it just feels like a completly diffrent game and i hate the "deepthroat simulator" system

Reactions: Scotsman1989

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I know your pain, i loved this game alot and i will probely retry it again just this time avoid joining the bad dudes, i don't mind the idea of it but it just feels like a completly diffrent game and i hate the "deepthroat simulator" system
The game has a pretty good autosave feature. Try to find an checkbox labeled "Autosaves" in the Save menu. You might have lost less progress than you thought.

Doc19Who

Dec 15, 2017
Where does one get V.25? or is that the one called 0.24 in the Mega Link?

BTW. Got one of the Stickers from Anduo on Redbubble. Love it still.

Ellahn

Dec 23, 2019
And i shall provide it.
View attachment 733294
A x86 version would be nice since there's no Linux version and Wine pretty doesn't run x64 stuff...

Also, kinda sad that Karen's route seems kinda forgotten... A lot of potential there, and as mentioned before, Peitho Route feels like a completely different game. Not a bad game in itself, but that's not the same Jenna thatI learned to love, and it feels kinda bad that only Peitho Route seems to be getting updates...

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
A x86 version would be nice since there's no Linux version and Wine pretty doesn't run x64 stuff...

Also, kinda sad that Karen's route seems kinda forgotten... A lot of potential there, and as mentioned before, Peitho Route feels like a completely different game. Not a bad game in itself, but that's not the same Jenna thatI learned to love, and it feels kinda bad that only Peitho Route seems to be getting updates...

Reactions: fasefive

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018

The main story route has been getting updates for the past few months. This latest release had a big branching sequence that I spent a lot of time putting together.

The buttons you need to see to press being hidden is not great.
View attachment 734006
What resolution & platform are you playing on? There may be some weird UI scaling.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
4.60 star(s) 96 Votes