E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Can you help me please I downloaded the game but only ı have episode 1 (1.16gb)
Game setting writing version episode 1.0 and game is ending when you go to the toilet james
How to download other episode ?

Sorry for my bad english
What link did you use to download it? Maybe one got missed? But for 4 more releases in a row? I doubt thats the case.
Use the mega link. Version on there is fine.
After checking, both mega and workupload have correct version.
Plus, u have the correct file size for the game's current version.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Gorgeous work monkeyposter_7 and Johnny-Doe :love:

View attachment 306306

The coding finally started!

We are making great progress. It's going fast now when lot of renders are done. 4 scenes are fully coded. working on 5th and 6th at the moment.

Only two scenes are left to render and half of the last animation. Everything else is done. Maybe just a few renders here and there if needed, spot rendering off course, backgrounds in few and post work on some. All easy stuff.

But, the main and longest part is almost completely done.
There is still one location that has to be modeled. That's like the longest part that left currently.

"new house rule.... no jeans in there" I hope Johnny gives us the option to say that

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Gorgeous work monkeyposter_7 and Johnny-Doe :love:

View attachment 306306

The coding finally started!

We are making great progress. It's going fast now when lot of renders are done. 4 scenes are fully coded. working on 5th and 6th at the moment.

Only two scenes are left to render and half of the last animation. Everything else is done. Maybe just a few renders here and there if needed, spot rendering off course, backgrounds in few and post work on some. All easy stuff.

But, the main and longest part is almost completely done.
There is still one location that has to be modeled. That's like the longest part that left currently.

Mmmmm....tammys ass looks yummy!

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
no no..Jenna's ass wins this round..sorry wannabe ass raters..but you are wrong about Tammy...:p
No no no. I have done precise calculations and I've put them into the laboratory computer. The printout here CLEARLY states:
THE BEST ASS BELONGS TO DEE DEE
................:unsure::unsure::unsure::cautious::cautious::rolleyes::unsure::unsure:
There's obviously a problem here......WHY IS THERE LIPSTICK ON THIS CIRCUIT BOARD?! I'll get back to u after i go beat up Dee Dee.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes