monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks to everyone for your kind words!

I'm already working on episode 3, but for some reason the renders are slower and slower! I switched to emissive lights (with combination of distant, point lights, whatever the scene needs) and it's really killing the render speed, but i think the renders look better, there is not many hard shadows like in episode 1 (just look at the cigarette Jenna is holding in second scene)

There will be a night pool scene, and im already scared how long that will take to render lol

I will be introducing Lauren in next episode, you will find out that she's a cam girl! So that will be interesting.
With that situation, i wanted Jenna to ask you to fuck her and film it so she can get back at her, but Jenna is not such a bitch, so i dunno yet where the story will go with Lauren.

There will be another sex scene in episode 3 with Audrey, but it will be skippable this time, same with the dinner.

Anyway, im just rambling on, visit my discord, ill be posting shit there. along with 3d models im making in blender, raw renders and all that good shit

Also, one more thing, please support me on patreon :p

Thanks again!

Johnny-Doe

Her Sugar™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Thanks to everyone for your kind words!

I'm already working on episode 3, but for some reason the renders are slower and slower! I switched to emissive lights (with combination of distant, point lights, whatever the scene needs) and it's really killing the render speed, but i think the renders look better, there is not many hard shadows like in episode 1 (just look at the cigarette Jenna is holding in second scene)

There will be a night pool scene, and im already scared how long that will take to render lol

I will be introducing Lauren in next episode, you will find out that she's a cam girl! So that will be interesting.
With that situation, i wanted Jenna to ask you to fuck her and film it so she can get back at her, but Jenna is not such a bitch, so i dunno yet where the story will go with Lauren.

There will be another sex scene in episode 3 with Audrey, but it will be skippable this time, same with the dinner.

Anyway, im just rambling on, visit my discord, ill be posting shit there. along with 3d models im making in blender, raw renders and all that good shit

Also, one more thing, please support me on patreon :p

Thanks again!
Take your time and more importantly enjoy the journey. You have done a great job so far and im certain it will become better and better with each update.
Last but not least dont listen to anyone, fans will cry - insert this and add that, ignore them and stick with your plan, make the game YOU envisioned and everyone will follow.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Take your time and more importantly enjoy the journey. You have done a great job so far and im certain it will become better and better with each update.
Last but not least dont listen to anyone, fans will cry - insert this and add that, ignore them and stick with your plan, make the game YOU envisioned and everyone will follow.
I know i can't please everyone, no1 can. But i do take criticism seriously. I can (and will) continue to improve renders, expressions, and hopefully writing, im very bad at writing and english in general, but im working hard on it to get it right.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@monkeyposter_7 and believe me when I say @Johnny-Doe has been raving for over an hour over how amazing your game is

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-2.1-beta.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.02.2019

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I worry about the almost difference in art styles between models. Audrey looks realistic, soft features, normal proportions. Jenna looks like a sex doll, her features are cut hard, her frame does not fit the rest of her body and her face has ridge like structures and lips that look like she's had collagen injections.

Second critique would be lack of backstory, you have nothing about the past mentioned in even the first few minutes. The game starts with a phone call with Vickie. Who you have no knowledge of being an ex girlfriend who cheated on you or anything when she calls. The conversation doesn't play out that way either. She's just a "friend" "family member" "something" and you're doing her a favor by letting her daughter stay with you. Reminds me of the beginning of Babysitter like someone else mentioned. (Also you really need an incest patch because you aren't fooling anyone with the way the dialogue is between the MC and Jenna.)

I think the game has a lot of potential, but I feel like you need to go back and work on some stuff in Episode 1 to make the world these people live in feel more real.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes