hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Says thirsty for my guest, is that some kind of pee fetish? Should urination tag be added?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
About Goldy..just curious did that happens some with her hand under table when MC was date with jenna and can only click on "stop her" (wish can continue lol). just me with bad path or ?

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
About Goldy..just curious did that happens some with her hand under table when MC was date with jenna and can only click on "stop her" (wish can continue lol). just me with bad path or ?

You can you just have to roast her on lunch

Feb 24, 2019
About Goldy..just curious did that happens some with her hand under table when MC was date with jenna and can only click stop her (wish can continue lol). jus me with bad path or ?
It was the path for me. Had to replay the 1st meeting at her house. You'll know if you played it right by the next night. It's extremely well worth it

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
About Goldy..just curious did that happens some with her hand under table when MC was date with jenna and can only click stop her (wish can continue lol). just me with bad path or ?
i think you have to turn down Jenna when it comes to pursuing things further?..or Audrey..not sure..lol...alot of landmines were set up in this update..from Audrey to Jenna to Linda to Goldy...methinks this is the episode where a walkthrough should be introduced as the branches seem various...i'll be going back in later to go a path turning down Jenna and see if Goldy gets to "continue" or Audrey..to see which one..because smiling Goldy is cuter Goldy...

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes