Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
To get the perfect date with Lauren you have to go way back in the game when you first met Linda/Lauren. In her apartment choose Don't say anything. I'm single.
When she calls you to pick her up choose Sure and Be understanding.
On a date choose yeah my bad. Give yout best and by her a balloon.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
To get the perfect date with Lauren you have to go way back in the game when you first met Linda/Lauren. In her apartment choose Don't say anything. I'm single.
When she calls you to pick her up choose Sure and Be understanding.
On a date choose yeah my bad. Give yout best and by her a balloon.
I thought I chose all of this in previous ver. so when I loaded old save, I choose to tell her about her wardrobe malfunction. Well then, time to load again!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey Johnny-Doe , here are some ideas on what to do next regarding the "good fight" !

We already humiliated Neto The Robber who is the stand in for the "thuggish loser" who always beats you in "bad games".
Now we took down a peg the "Black Bull" and showed how to treat them... he's more of a "black steer/bullock".

We need two more targets in the next few updates to complete the set... I am talking about the "fat bastard" and the "old rich and corrupt asshole".

I suppose Goldy's dad can kind of fill in for the fat bastard... but personally I would love if you used the "free model" that is used as the fat boss in most games i.e. Mortelli in DFD, Dick Lawyer in Fashion Business, Boss in Anna Exciting, etc...

Scenarios:

For the old rich bastard, have some old guy come in trying to blackmail Audrey and have her do the smart thing (how things work in real life) and have her not give in, report his ass to the police and have him sent to jail and loose his money (It happened to a Mogul like Weinstein, it can happen to anyone).

For the fat sack of trash, maybe he is a principal at the school some of the girls go to, and the MC can beat the dogshit out of his ass and pants him in front of the school before he goes to jail.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey Johnny-Doe , here are some ideas on what to do next regarding the "good fight" !

We already humiliated Neto The Robber who is the stand in for the "thuggish loser" who always beats you in "bad games".
Now we took down a peg the "Black Bull" and showed how to treat them... he's more of a "black steer/bullock".

We need two more targets in the next few updates to complete the set... I am talking about the "fat bastard" and the "old rich and corrupt asshole".

I suppose Goldy's dad can kind of fill in for the fat bastard... but personally I would love if you used the "free model" that is used as the fat boss in most games i.e. Mortelli in DFD, Dick Lawyer in Fashion Business, Boss in Anna Exciting, etc...

Scenarios:

For the old rich bastard, have some old guy come in trying to blackmail Audrey and have her do the smart thing (how things work in real life) and have her not give in, report his ass to the police and have him sent to jail and loose his money (It happened to a Mogul like Weinstein, it can happen to anyone).

For the fat sack of trash, maybe he is a principal at the school some of the girls go to, and the MC can beat the dogshit out of his ass and pants him in front of the school before he goes to jail.
there is already a rich bastard..... Mrs Howards soon to be ex husband....

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
there is already a rich bastard..... Mrs Howards soon to be ex husband....
I forgot who that is, is that the guy near the beginning that tried to hit on Audrey when she was getting the deal ? If so, he didnt suffer enough... MC need to steal his wife or have rough bathroom sex with her and send him a video where he cries in the fetal position over it... also he didnt look old..

I want the "old dude" to suffer... the ones NTR games use that look around age 80+ and still can pump enough blood into their 12" dicks to get hard... SMH

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I forgot who that is, is that the guy near the beginning that tried to hit on Audrey when she was getting the deal ? If so, he didnt suffer enough... MC need to steal his wife or have rough bathroom sex with her and send him a video where he cries in the fetal position over it... also he didnt look old..

I want the "old dude" to suffer... the ones NTR games use that look around age 80+ and still can pump enough blood into their 12" dicks to get hard... SMH
it's the husband of the woman MC jerks on when Audrey touches him under the table.... my intuition tells me he's the rich archetype.... but suggesting Johnny-Doe how to mae fun of those peeps is like suggesting the typist ways to cuck the MC even more

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
it's the husband of the woman MC jerks on when Audrey touches him under the table.... my intuition tells me he's the rich archetype.... but suggesting Johnny-Doe how to mae fun of those peeps is like suggesting the typist ways to cuck the MC even more
Like I said is not about cucking the same ones again to me, or random NTR fans within the game... I want the overused stereotypes that "always win" in crappy games despite it making no logical sense to get their dues in this one...

I was so happy about the black police officer getting owned in this one, as it knocked down the "black bull" but also the "rapist officer" in one SWING... Seeing the game "Family, Friends and Strangers" updated today, reminded me how stupid and enraging the plot of the police officer striping the mom naked and fingering her in public is.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does incest patch work? For some reasons for me it doesnt =/
Dont start that again please, or you'll be told how its unofficial and the story makes more sense without it cause the MC decides to treat a street urchin like his daughter but really isnt, and other girls might be his daughters but he doenst know... etc...

For the short answer... It doenst work... you wont see ch6 with it installed...

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Thank you everyone for playing the game and enjoying it! I'm really happy to see such a positive feedback for this episode!
I'm working my ass of on modeling, posing, rendering (still got 1070ti) etc etc But i must say, the game wouldn't be nearlly as good without Johnny_Doe as the co-dev and main writter. All my time put into it would be almost wasted, becouse he gives the game soul. Story is super important (duh!) and he is just amazing at it! And i need to thank him publicly for his amazing work. thank you my friend!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'd rather see him and his wife get a bleached tattoo
Thats coming dangerously close to the "bully" crap... the only one I like is 'White breeder" to rub it in the dude's face... not happy about the slave angle, against any race...

Reactions: riktor

Drewvast

Jul 8, 2018
Hum having a problem with MEGA, is anyone else having a problem with them too? Something about 3rd party? lmao

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Thank you everyone for playing the game and enjoying it! I'm really happy to see such a positive feedback for this episode!
I'm working my ass of on modeling, posing, rendering (still got 1070ti) etc etc But i must say, the game wouldn't be nearlly as good without Johnny_Doe as the co-dev and main writter. All my time put into it would be almost wasted, becouse he gives the game soul. Story is super important (duh!) and he is just amazing at it! And i need to thank him publicly for his amazing work. thank you my friend!
Let's go Robin, we have episode 7 to do!
giphy.gif

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes