Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ignore options, so I guess I can sit in the Lauren corner by myself too! :p
I'll have to inform you that the Lauren is best girl comitee will accept your application....
It's probably been said already but man, this game really seems like it's supposed to have an incest patch.
Some girls are believed to be MC's daughters. But the writer didn't confirm nor deny

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's probably been said already but man, this game really seems like it's supposed to have an incest patch.
I agree on that. It screams "Patch me" very loud. Let alone the "roommate relationship" between Audrey and Goldy (totally unbelievable, imho).

Reactions: Rythan25

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I just find the clothes main LI wears for being so "classy"and clueless. I mean thongues pulled up so high they're practically over the shoulders and claims of virginity. Lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I just find the clothes main LI wears for being so "classy"and clueless. I mean thongues pulled up so high they're practically over the shoulders and claims of virginity. Lol
May i ask when were your teenage years and 20s? Not trying to pick on you or starting anything. Has to do with ur response.
I get the feeling this is just a generation gap thingie (in regards to the thong)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
May i ask when were your teenage years and 20s? Not trying to pick on you or starting anything. Has to do with ur response.
I get the feeling this is just a generation gap thingie (in regards to the thong)

I'll admit I'm not a teen now but I have serious doubts that a girl wearing that is a virgin or clueless about sex

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'll admit I'm not a teen now but I have serious doubts that a girl wearing that is a virgin or clueless about sex
she could have worn the type of clothes her mother would wear to impress a guy.... as it's shown by her posts... she seems to have been always in love with the MC

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Could just be attention whores or such. But over 20yrs ago they were all wearing them high. Even some prudes.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
I agree on that. It screams "Patch me" very loud. Let alone the "roommate relationship" between Audrey and Goldy (totally unbelievable, imho).
Haha the Audrey and Goldy thing is what actually what prompted me to comment, especially that first scene of them together.

Reactions: Rythan25

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Do you have teenagers? That comment is borderline misogynistic/sexist. You cannot judge a person by what they wear. The MC in the game is made to realize this is a fact of fact of life - living in the 21st century, in fact the dialogue states this at some point.

If young men can run around in shorts, shirtless and comfortable on a summer day - without being called whores or non virgins, then why can't young women dress comfortably without being assumed to be whores?????

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes