Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Do you have teenagers? That comment is borderline misogynistic/sexist. You cannot judge a person by what they wear. The MC in the game is made to realize this is a fact of fact of life - living in the 21st century, in fact the dialogue states this at some point.

If young men can run around in shorts, shirtless and comfortable on a summer day - without being called whores or non virgins, then why can't young women dress comfortably without being assumed to be whores?????
is this a serious post or are you tryng to start something?

Reactions: riktor

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
We have 3 scenes fully rendered and one full new animation (this one took a very long time, around 2h30m for a frame, 24 frames) and offcourse full 4 animations from before, and currently another animation is baking.

Few scenes are completely written as well. 3D modeling is also almost done.

More screenshots will be posted when its fully completed. also, we made a youtube channel for our gaming sessions and we are also gonna be streaming some 3d modeling.

We done this before on stream.me but the site is gone. So why not youtube? Here is our channel, sub if u want and follow our discord for updates when we go live and such.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Nah, he would say that deep down Lauren always wanted to hook up with neto, that Jenna watches dog races because she wants to get into an orgy with them and that Goldy's dad will get a redemption arc.
Is it sad that I immediately got the references that you and Kukothemadhatter were "insinuating" ?

Thankfully this game doesnt pull that crap...

Can you imagine if when Audrey or any of the other cast "compliments" Jenna that means they want to have sex with her ? And sexually liberating a stunted girl like "her" means that not only will she fall hard for her daddy, but that its obvious she wants to experience sex with tons of other males (only of Neto, and the cop's race of course), and females, and even a dog for some odd reason...

Reactions: smokebox and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Is it sad that I immediately got the references that you and @Kukothemadhatter were "insinuating" ?
What is pathetic, to begin with, is the fact that there's something that those "over the top" references point to.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is it sad that I immediately got the references that you and Kukothemadhatter were "insinuating" ?

Thankfully this game doesnt pull that crap...

Can you imagine if when Audrey or any of the other cast "compliments" Jenna that means they want to have sex with her ? And sexually liberating a stunted girl like "her" means that not only will she fall hard for her daddy, but that its obvious she wants to experience sex with tons of other males (only of Neto, and the cop's race of course), and females, and even a dog for some odd reason...
What is pathetic, to begin with, is the fact that there's something that those "over the top" references point to.
I don't know about other writers so i won't judge, but I know Johnny-Doe long enough to presume his writing comes from his first-hand experience with women, even if some of his characters have a twisted thought-process

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I don't know about other writers so i won't judge, but I know Johnny-Doe long enough to presume his writing comes from his first-hand experience with women, even if some of his characters have a twisted thought-process
Aside from two women in the game, all the others carry specific traits from previous relationships i had. Keep in mind i change alot of things due to the over the top nature of the game, but still it makes them more real (at least for me) if i add a few bits and pieces here and there.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah and I was surprised when I played it and it wasn't included in the tags, I mean I get some games don't have that many huge breats to justify it. But this game, No women has a small breasts. Now I am not complaining about that, on the contrary... :love:

But I am pretty sure it would attract new potential player should the tag be included.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Umm okay i played this game of episode 5. There was incest patch that makes jenna to mc's daughter. And this new update has no patch and i saw people saying that the mc has no blood ties with jenna but it has a possibily because of convo with audrey or something like that and also there is this one saying that Jenna actually is Mc's mother that traveled through time.. what is going on i'm confused? @_@

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Umm okay i played this game of episode 5. There was incest patch that makes jenna to mc's daughter. And this new update has no patch and i saw people saying that the mc has no blood ties with jenna but it has a possibily because of convo with audrey or something like that and also there is this one saying that Jenna actually is Mc's mother that traveled through time.. what is going on i'm confused? @_@
there is a theory stating that Jenna, Lauren and Goldy could be MC's daughters...the timetraveling thing was a joke. also if you play without the incest patch it has six episodes

Reactions: Mytez
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes