Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
hey can u tell me how did u get this scene? I've tried everything, but couldn't get there
My english is so-so.
i've write little here. #1,348
to do with Goldy but to get this goldy path you have to also with audrey sex with in one in the restaurant's bathroom
then that one where you find audrey in night then you meet goldy and voila goldy path.

Edit: dont choice be polite with audurey and goldy.

Last edited:

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
Can someone pls explain me how the incest-patch works, do I have to replace the scripts file in the game folder, with the file I downloaded, or do I just have to insert the file in the game folder?
Thank's in advance

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok I am totally getting confused by Kukothemadhatter coments, how the heck is the game officially incest without the patch when Jenna who the story has made it clear is his daughter doesn't call him dad, and he never calls her daughter...usually it's princess which is a nice substitute, but when referring to her for other people he says "my Jenna" or "my guest".... That doesn't scream official to me....

Lauren, Goldy, and Vanessa can be "maybes" all they want, but the main issue without the patch is Jenna who is "confirmed" but not being stated as such within the story...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ok I am totally getting confused by Kukothemadhatter coments, how the heck is the game officially incest without the patch when Jenna who the story has made it clear is his daughter doesn't call him dad, and he never calls her daughter...usually it's princess which is a nice substitute, but when referring to her for other people he says "my Jenna" or "my guest".... That doesn't scream official to me....

Lauren, Goldy, and Vanessa can be "maybes" all they want, but the main issue without the patch is Jenna who is "confirmed" but not being stated as such within the story...
please... try to get the perfect date with Lauren and you'll understand

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone pls explain me how the incest-patch works, do I have to replace the scripts file in the game folder, with the file I downloaded, or do I just have to insert the file in the game folder?
Thank's in advance
Don't use the patch. The game will end at the previous version.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
please... try to get the perfect date with Lauren and you'll understand
Honestly, even if there's an extremely high chance that Jenna is the daughter, right now she isn't and it's just a theory. So by saying that she is, you are probably just confusing them.

Johnny-Doe Don't thinking face me, son. You just made more confused.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
There's like three choices in the date scene, I've mixed and matched them and I get no particularly different endings.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
There's like three choices in the date scene, I've mixed and matched them and I get no particularly different endings.
IIRC, you have to make it challenging for her, so don't be overly nice nor a cunt to her. And I think you had to win the chess game too. That should open the Goldy content.

Last edited:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
My english is so-so.
i've write little here. #1,348
to do with Goldy but to get this goldy path you have to also with audrey sex with in one in the restaurant's bathroom
then that one where you find audrey in night then you meet goldy and voila goldy path.

Edit: dont choice be polite with audurey and goldy.
Thank you so much brother. It worked like a charm.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes