Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
tatoo parlor.jpg

All animations for this episode are done! One in particular took around 20 days to render haha and we have more great animation on the longer side as well!

8 scenes are posed, 6 scenes are fully rendered.

The whole script is done as well! Johnny did amazing job!

3D modeling we have only one location to finish.

And we bring you the preview of the tattoo parlor 3D model and renders.​

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
i'm in the camp that likes Audrey's new look(damn..small camp here..sheesh) long raven hair is sexy AF...BUT..maybe the makeup is a little too "Happy Hooker" but its consistent with the over the top makeup this game's had on most characters since the beginning so it fits.
Right along with you been Team Audrey from day 1

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Does this game force the player into a relationship with Jenna, or can you treat her as a house guest and nothing more?
Yep totally forced with Jenna no matter how much like shat you treat her uts as if you never did her wrong no matter what you say or do

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This is one disrespectful Dev forcing the MC into a conversation with a gay male no one play this game for this nonsense Dev you have no respect for your fans or patreons I've never seen a Dev do some bs like this he deliberately took his time to render all this bs when he couldve used this time for more scenes with other LI this is not funny whatsoever

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev I know I was pissed at you for several things forced like for Jenna, the unsettling interaction between MC and and new male character what got to me most is I recall MC don't take shat from no one and for him to allow his self to go thru hell for almost 30 mins with that character seemed completely out if character and I honestly didn't find it amusing not one bit but my good man you have redeemed your shenanigans yes sir you have :love::love::love: This Audrey Overhual (y) Winning Winning I didn't think it was possible to make something already beautiful even more but you have certainly done so, she has always been my favorite I never had interest in Jenna I'm forced to be with her my playthrough from the very first time I played has been negative points for her even when I felt like I'm just being a douche sorry not sorry I love Audrey always have and always will.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
forcing you to talk to a gay in a game..OMG :O end of the world..you're gonna catch it..what will you do? there is no hope for you now..you are infected with the gay...you better delete your account from F95 fast before it becomes permanent...
"Drama 101" that ignorant 50 year old comment deserved overacting...that was one messed up comment dude..you best prepare your self for the mass ignore and shunning that will follow..you are cancelled :p
as a sidenote please do not react to my comments anymore laflare82 ....i do not want to "catch the laflare"

Last edited:

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
This is one disrespectful Dev forcing the MC into a conversation with a gay male no one play this game for this nonsense Dev you have no respect for your fans or patreons I've never seen a Dev do some bs like this he deliberately took his time to render all this bs when he couldve used this time for more scenes with other LI this is not funny whatsoever
While I agree that gay store clerk was an obnoxious character, it doesn't mean that the dev is being disrespectful to the fans. This is after all an entertainment product and it is not tailored to you as an individual. If anything, you are acting like an entitled intolerant douchebag.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
You are one disrespectful human being, forcing us into reading your homophobic bullshit...

And as a general side note: be thankful for every gay guy, 'cause every one of them is one competitor less on your way to straight happiness!

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
forcing you to talk to a gay in a game..OMG :O end of the world..you're gonna catch it..what will you do? there is no hope for you now..you are infected with the gay...you better delete your account from F95 fast before it becomes permanent...
"Drama 101" that ignorant 50 year old comment deserved overacting...that was one messed up comment dude..you best prepare your self for the mass ignore and shunning that will follow..you are cancelled :p
as a sidenote please do not react to my comments anymore laflare82 ....i do not want to "catch the laflare"
I wouldn't go as far as 50 years back, as the ignorance is still further spread than many people think, but reading this entitled BS comment from laflare made me think of the time when Northstar finally came out in the X-Men books and there was a shitload of people in the letter column complaining.
About the fact that there was a gay character in a comic, even though he didn't do anything actually in any way sexual.

And a few years later, what was probably the same posse got their panties in a twist over Midnighter and Apollo actually kissing in The Authority.

I wonder when shit like this actually stops in the nerd community, just look at how many people give Bioware grief, not over the actual problems their games have now, but because of their "SJW-Agenda" because they dare to have TG characters as small NPCs and dare to depict same-sex romances.

It's really weird to see how often it pops up here on f95zone, whether it's people actually claiming that what turns you on in a game is the same as in RL, which makes many of us rapists, motherfuckers and whatnot, I guess or totally flipping over TG or gay characters even if nothing has to happen with them at all.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
plain-white-background.jpg

So, many great things have happen since last update!
We have posed and rendered almost all scenes! There is only one scene left to fully pose, which was waiting for 3D model to be done. and that is done as well now.
The other is half way there. This particular scene is gonna have few animations. We also had to model and set this scene. And posing is around halfway currently.
As we already mentioned before. Audrey and Jenna tier will be treated to a special scene in the episode.
It's something we are very excited about, and having a lot of fun making. It will be something different than we done so far, but man... it's so good!

After this we have coding, adding renders where it's needed etc.
All in all, ton of work is out of the way!

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I wouldn't go as far as 50 years back, as the ignorance is still further spread than many people think, but reading this entitled BS comment from laflare made me think of the time when Northstar finally came out in the X-Men books and there was a shitload of people in the letter column complaining.
About the fact that there was a gay character in a comic, even though he didn't do anything actually in any way sexual.

And a few years later, what was probably the same posse got their panties in a twist over Midnighter and Apollo actually kissing in The Authority.

I wonder when shit like this actually stops in the nerd community, just look at how many people give Bioware grief, not over the actual problems their games have now, but because of their "SJW-Agenda" because they dare to have TG characters as small NPCs and dare to depict same-sex romances.

It's really weird to see how often it pops up here on f95zone, whether it's people actually claiming that what turns you on in a game is the same as in RL, which makes many of us rapists, motherfuckers and whatnot, I guess or totally flipping over TG or gay characters even if nothing has to happen with them at all.
i fuck TG's IRL and i don't cara about what people think theres people in this site who like to be cucked i can't like fuking a TG ? wtf people are crazy hehe, theres must be a rule protecting traps here too not just cucks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is, every time I see laflare make a comment regardless of the game it's always something phenomenally dumb?

I thought it was a troll for ages until it kept happening.

• Haha
Reactions: Freezer14
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes