Dec 14, 2019
SE = Special Edition, yes. A disservice? Nah, it has bonus pics and scenes but same storyline. It's a personal call, nothing worth giving up an arm or leg for, that's certain. You can use my E17.7 mod without going through the SE hybrid steps, just that the unlocked gallery simply won't show/play those particular assets and you'll likely get a scripting crash but can either ignore/rollback/reload usually to resolve.

Awesome! I'll give it a shot :) Appreciate you!

d8tigger

Jan 3, 2020
I don't have the link handy for the uncompressed version, but CircleJerker still has full and update only compressed versions of 17.6 here. The update only version is in yellow. Regards.
Thank you for your answer and help! Quick question, if you don't mind... can I update an uncompressed version with a compressed version, then update that with an uncompressed version? Lol, I hope that makes sense. Basically I have everything uncompressed except for 17.6; so, I didn't know if throwing a compressed update in the middle would hurt or not.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for your answer and help! Quick question, if you don't mind... can I update an uncompressed version with a compressed version, then update that with an uncompressed version? Lol, I hope that makes sense. Basically I have everything uncompressed except for 17.6; so, I didn't know if throwing a compressed update in the middle would hurt or not.
Sure, you can mix/match compressed/uncompressed. Remember, the only thing compressed are images. Scripts are NOT affected. The only difference is the quality of the images, that's all. You'll be fine bud.

To be perfectly clear, you can have a VN with only one compressed image and it will run the same....only the image you see is affected as compression lowers the quality as a sacrifice for smaller size. I could get more technical but there's no need really. It's all good.

Reactions: d8tigger

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone know when will appear here SE Season 2 version of the game is it worth waiting for here at all

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MEGA links for Updates Only 17.2 to 17.7 can be found on the devs !

-

Awesome! Thank you for this. Does anyone have a link to the 17.6 update only by chance?
Anyone still have links still working for the v17.5 (update only)?

Reactions: halosom

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
is Sheva finally getting a scene? I mean except her intro and her funny cameo with the "redhead live matters", are we finally getting content with her?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
is Sheva finally getting a scene? I mean except her intro and her funny cameo with the "redhead live matters", are we finally getting content with her?
I haven't seen one. If I'm correct, the final mini update is helping Goldy and your secretary move, in two versions, depending if you're on Goldy's path or not.

Reactions: panzermaster

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Your mods are always appreciated.

Talk with some mod or someone , make sure they link it on main post, you are doing it for a while now and its pass time.

Unless ppl are reading pages or already using it, they probably got no idea that your making one.
Thank you. Yeah, I know, it's a whole story.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes