• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Ren'Py - Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Whenever the mod/ modder tries to get more attention than it should, it annoys me. I like unintrusive, well made unlockers, guides, etc.

Sancho1969 instead puts his name just everywhere, jumps at you with blinding lights, shouts at you how great his mod is.

Maybe he should try to start making games himself- the perfect place to shine and getting the attention he is craving for, obviously.

Don't get me wrong: His work is "good", but in no way outstanding.

P.S.: If someone likes your work, you will notice. Believe me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

grogoo

Great mod and great dev, Works well and really brightens the play through of the game. I would totally recommend for anyone who wants to get every scene out of the game and doesn't want to do multiple play throughs.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

piv

Excellent game, wonderful graphic (very nice animations) and super sexy characters. Good story, we have a lot of new girls entering the story during the passing of days. just one remark: I'd like to see Vicki more "involved" with MC!