4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
Thirty Days is a heavy choice driven game, designed to have multiple play throughs with largely different experiences.
You take the roll of either Aunt, Uncle, Cousin (Male or Female), or Family friend (Male or Female) as you spend a month with 2 very cute 18 year old fraternal twins.
These 2 have been sheltered and only attended private schools their entire life.
Over the month you will get to experience the ups and downs as you help them learn things about the world and help them become the woman they are destined to become.
Through the month you will meet many other people that you can pursue, romance, or corrupts along with Alex and Kayla.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: 3DRComics - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06.00
Language: English
Other Game: Nexus
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Stats & Route Info:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac (0.05.01): - - - -

Android (0.05.01): - - - -

Extras:
Stats and routes - Fan sigs - Multi-Mod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Z147id.jpg mqWkN_.jpg Uf+02b.jpg HGiIZR.jpg wGUtVl.jpg 10zL+3.jpg acUmEK.jpg Hnp75N.jpg FKb8t6.jpg TirXAe.jpg 4wlWv4.jpg yRHzcy.png cQv_zw.jpg ymXrjc.jpg h38qcn.jpg 50gHOo.jpg YjscTq.jpg main_menu.jpg Day3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Apr 29, 2021
You say you've been making comics for years, but your grammar and spelling are fucking terrible. There's no E in Shouldn't, Wouldn't or Couldn't, and "should of" doesn't mean anything. You're looking for "should've" or "should have".

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirty Days [Beta 0.85M] [3DRComics] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 651 MB / 156 MB - ThirtyDays-Beta_0.85M-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 615 MB / 122 MB - ThirtyDays-Beta_0.85M-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Some early feedback:
- I really like the girls - both models and personality - and the story has a nice vibe so far. A good touch on things; not ham-fisted and overbearing.
- I love the way you label things ("Continue Forward", "Go Back", etc.). It's a really nice difference; attractive and appealing. While this is new, it suggests you really may have a neat style and approach, and I look forward to seeing more.
- The text box is tough to read. White on pale pink on what is often a light background has very little contrast. As with your other structure, it's otherwise attractive and a nice style, but it's a bit hard on the eyes. You may want to experiment with different color combinations, or allowing players to change it in the settings.
- You would benefit from proof-reading, whether by yourself or asking someone. Heck, just C/Ping into Word would catch nearly all the mistakes. I know it's frustrating after the big work of creating it and the last thing folks want to do when they're finishing a project.

I think this is a *great* start and I'll definitely be paying attention to it. Congrats and thanks!

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Nooooooo. This game actually looks like it has potential. I hate sandboxes where you have to wander from room to room just to figure out what to do next. Why waste the players time like that?
Yes, this was actually one of my biggest issues with sandbox too. This game will have more sandbox as It continues, but I don't want that constantly clicking every room just to see what you have to do next, it will be open but "guided"

You say you've been making comics for years, but your grammar and spelling are fucking terrible. There's no E in Shouldn't, Wouldn't or Couldn't, and "should of" doesn't mean anything. You're looking for "should've" or "should have". Fucking infuriating.
Sorry to infuriate you :( I have corrected those and updated itch. I do know my grammar is problematic, my proof reader is currently on vacation and I didn't sleep much over the past week while I finished this :).

I sure hope you can release this for MacOS. It looks like exactly what I enjoy playing.
Although I can't verify its working, I posted a mac version to itch.

Seems interesting, but as there's a lesbian option I'll probably wait for that before having a go.
Yes lesbian option is a must for me on this, It's one thing I don't see enough of, let alone being able to choose male or female as the protagonist.

Hm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in the future?
I hadn't thought about it with the twins, but other characters yes.. I will ponder with the twins.. :)

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes