Seeking This game has the best renders. Need recommendations like this one

Kaito_guy1

Jun 21, 2020
I don't know why this game isn't famous, but it has got the best renders for real. I would love to get recommendations of games similar to this one.
The game is Primal Instinct. Trust me its a crazy nice game. I need some recommendations like this one, please...

Last edited:

Kaito_guy1

Jun 21, 2020
But trust me people need to make renders like those damn it. The lighting and all are so well balanced. It's like unreal engine of sex games lol

Reactions: Robbery1211

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Once again, to be clear, I am not trying to compete with any other games. Thank you for sharing your opinion of which games you think look better. When he said I need some recommendations I said oh really? Check out Rocking Robin. He has, you have, my job is complete.

Jetsums

Jul 3, 2020
i don't know if its just me but isn't this thread about good renders. then why are there a lot of games that aren't even animated being suggested

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
i don't know if its just me but isn't this thread about good renders. then why are there a lot of games that aren't even animated being suggested
For that very reason :)
Good renders (composition, assets, lighting, texturing, color, resolution, possible depth of field, any post effects) do not equal good animaion (all of the above + realistic movements of people/objects, as well as properly thought through and purposeful camera moves).

It's a matter of preference, ofc. I personally do not mind at all a game with no animations as long as the lewd content looks nice in static.