Seeking This is a recommendation indeed, but it is not a typical one. I'd be happier if someone like an admin or higher answer this

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
I'm on F95zone for a while and since I joined here, I very much notice an absence of feature regarding the Latest Updates section. You know, we have filters to filter any game or stuff we'd like to find but, in contrast, we do not have any filters to hide unwanted categories for us. To give an example from myself, I play Female Protagonist games a lot less compared to Male Protagonist games or I don't want to play any Puzzle games and etc. I don't know if this is discussed or not but why don't have an unwanted filter ? As I said in the title, I'd like to know why.

Note : I've been here in a while but I'm pretty new to the Forum stuff. So If I opened this post in a wrong part of the forum ( which I'm %99 percent sure I did) please let me know where to post this and don't delete it so I could copy+paste this whole text into the new post

Answer : There was already an Alpha version there. Here, this is the alpha version and this is the link to the post. Thanks for both Sam and Blueknight for answering

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's been a test version of latest updates around for a few months now, which lets you exclude tags. Discussion thread for it here and you might have a alert about it at the top of the site.

Reactions: Jaike