Seeking this is a request for someone to make a family guy or american dad trainer

hp9789

Feb 4, 2018
if im braking the rules im sorry but i thought it would be a good idea to make a trainer where you play as steve or roger for the american dad one and the other you could play as chris or stewie or brian and you could corrupt every whore in town and choose what they wear some characters could be lois, hot meg, the teacher that seduced chris, francine, hayley, and others

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
if im braking the rules im sorry but i thought it would be a good idea to make a trainer where you play as steve or roger for the american dad one and the other you could play as chris or stewie or brian and you could corrupt every whore in town and choose what they wear some characters could be lois, hot meg, the teacher that seduced chris, francine, hayley, and others
Wrong section. Most likely "Game Suggestions" is the right one, and I'm moving that there.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017

That one is „working“ on an American Dad game. But he doesn‘t really have a history of making quality games or releasing on time or enough. But who knows, maybe that will be the game to change all that. His artwork is quite good anyway.

Last edited: