Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Now let’s talk about NTR. What has been told somewhere what is NTR. So I don't think it covers the whole thing. In my opinion, that too counts as NTR if you see another man having sex with a woman who is pretty close to the story. There are no such scenes in the Harem game or you have to put a block button on it. I also count the NTR circuit when you see another man fucking a woman. At the time, it wasn’t a completely pure HAREM game anymore.

Anyway, Amy got angry with people. Is that the purpose of the Harem game then? Especially for people for whom NTR is an absolute NO. And don’t start chanting the same mantra, “that there’s no NTR in this game” because people don’t see it that way anymore.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Now let’s talk about NTR. What has been told somewhere what is NTR. So I don't think it covers the whole thing. In my opinion, that too counts as NTR if you see another man having sex with a woman who is pretty close to the story. There are no such scenes in the Harem game or you have to put a block button on it. I also count the NTR circuit when you see another man fucking a woman. At the time, it wasn’t a completely pure HAREM game anymore.

Anyway, Amy got angry with people. Is that the purpose of the Harem game then? Especially for people for whom NTR is an absolute NO. And don’t start chanting the same mantra, “that there’s no NTR in this game” because people don’t see it that way anymore.
I like you because I too am in the whole "I don't want to watch my girls fuck other guys (or even gals)" spirit. But for the purposes of this site ntr is:
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Strictly the girl wasn't close and made no effort to get closer to the mc. On the contrary all she did was act bitchy and distant.

At the current time she isn't a love interest. But I can see why some people are upset about the scene. The mc also did not appear very jealous about this situation either as he's not close to her and doesn't care. To top it off, I don't think it's intended to incite jealousy from viewers. It's voyeurism:
  • Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]
From what the dev has said, we should approach this with an open mind. Let's just chill out 'till the next update where I'm guessing there'll be a reveal.

Oct 29, 2017
The only thing I'm scratching my head about is why they go into her work to fuck instead of simply doing it at home, but I'm sure all will be revealed.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Sorry to ask this, but who is Amy? I see complaints of amy, don't remember quite well... or its just a new character? Sorry for my dumb brain lol

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
It's fine. It is one girl, not even a LI yet. Though it does concern me as to the future direction because I'm not to sure how I can see the scene much different at this time. I understand it is a "voyeur" scene mainly but I can't help that the scene makes me completely disinterested in her as a result. Just can't get that mental image of her and some dude out of my head when I see her at this point.

But! Never say I am not a patient man because I am willing to see the "context" of this scene next update and see how I still feel.

Also I can't say I am thrilled with the whole
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a deal breaker but it is overplayed imo and just something I find I would rather not have her do.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
If you look at most games, when someone like that shows up, yeah, there's not much to think about. But this is not the case. There will be no NTR or NETORI.
Based on the fact that this is my "first" game, I may not be sending the correct message at times.
I hope that with the next update everyone can understand better and everything calms down.
I'm not saying this is ntr or not I don't care much about terms but unless that is some magic that makes that guy be the Mc I don't think any explanation would change the fact that we see shes being fucked by another guy so for me she is dead.
But let's not be all negative I really like the rest of the game I had a good laugh with Nina in the wheelchair and I want to discover more about Lila.
At the moment I think my favorite girl is Triss.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not saying this is ntr or not I don't care much about terms but unless that is some magic that makes that guy be the Mc I don't think any explanation would change the fact that we see shes being fucked by another guy so for me she is dead.
But let's not be all negative I really like the rest of the game I had a good laugh with Nina in the wheelchair and I want to discover more about Lila.
At the moment I think my favorite girl is Triss.
Okay, I am just the proofreader so I don't know Altered's plot at all but...

Amy could:
1) Not be a LI, every woman you see doesn't have to be a LI no matter what people believe
2) Have a redemption arc
3) Die
4) Some other reason I can't think of at the moment.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Another game that has ntr scene and the dev claims it's not and the game won't have ntr content is almost comedical where there is already in it. Altered Vision if you don't want people to call out your game because it has ntr content then maybe don't put scenes where female characters which people can get interested in get railed by a muscular dude. It's not that hard really. Or if you want to cater that niche ntr crowd then do it and stop denying it. It's not illegal to make ntr-cuckold content in the end. Just tag your game according to it and move on imo. If you still think it's not ntr then give it a warning on OP and tell people that they have to watch a potential love interest get fucked by a muscular dude but it's not a ntr-cuckold game somehow. Or if she is not a love interest still you can say in the warning. There are multiple games which devs puts a warning like that on op. Like look at the OP of the game 'Single Again'

Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

it's a decent example

Last edited:

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
1)if she is not a LI she can sleep with anyone I just don't like to see sex that the mc is not involved.
2)This is like always my personal preferences but for me there's is no possibility for redemption. If a LI
has sex with anyone that's not the mc in the timeframe of the game or if she is in a relationship shes, not a
possibility for me anymore.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I don't like being on this side of the ntr war. Normally I would charge into an army of mods and ntr fans demanding they acknowledge the ntr content in a game.

It's not ntr though. It just isn't. The mc exchanges dialogue with her twice maybe? And they're about as distant as can be, there's no bonding moments between them. Can I also hint at other characters in these harem games aren't always virgins?

It's not uncommon to date chicks who've had a sexual history, however normally guys don't wanna see a vid of another guy fucking her before they begin. That might've been where we were given the wrong message.

The author wants to keep high quality sex scenes in this game and release them regularly, he probably thought this was the ideal place to put it (even making the scene avoidable.)

Still speculating on the subject:

I'm guessing the reason the author has hinted repeatedly that we don't know who it was and what their relationship was, it will probably turn out she was fucking one of the girls with a strap on who works at that office. I'm guessing it's the nervous chick by the way.

Reasoning:
  • The nervous girl (name escapes me) told mc's sister not to work here. She asks sis not to work there (I assume) because she'd view the sis as a rival in her relationship with amy.
  • She's nervous normally, hence, why she says in that voyeur scene "maybe someone's there?"
  • Amy seems extremely friendly with our sis. Like, really, really friendly. But not so much to the main character. She's very likely only interested in women.

Of course, I think that reasoning I posted... is complete bullshit. The main character should have been able to recognize her by her voice, even then shouldn't have mistakenly seen a muscular torso even in the dark... and more so, if it was one of those girls, they'd have to be twice as tall to lift her up that high and have superlong arms to strangle her at that angle.

Honestly... it would be worse if this was the case for me. But that's really just me. I'm guessing most would just see lesbian content and jump for joy. If the sis jumps into the fold and joins them I'd seriously drop the game.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It's not uncommon to date chicks who've had a sexual history, however normally guys don't wanna see a vid of another guy fucking her before they begin. That might've been where we were given the wrong message.
That's the problem. You can argue whether it's ntr or not but why the hell do you want to put a scene where potential love interested get fucked by a guy in a harem game? It literally kills that female character or maybe even the game itself for many people. I never said all the girls must be a virgins. They can even be prostitutes before I don't care but they shouldn't have sex scenes with other dudes in the game. Like at most of the harems there are a lot of moms, sexually active girls, succubus...etc. Nobody says anything about 'all girls has to be virgins!'. Just don't put sex scenes of them with other guys. Just mention it how they were acting before mc actually enters the game. Look at myhtic manor. One of the best harem games in this site. You see a picture of the cowgirl having sex with other dudes in the past and you are literally with a succubus that works in a strip club but after mc enters the game they only get fucked my mc. that's how it works. Nobody wants to watch a potential love interest get fucked by another guy if they are not into ntr-cuckold situation. It's just extra weird to even put it in a literal harem game. It's probably worst way to set things up. But if Amy isn't a love interest then there is no problem even tho I still don't like to see dudes other than mc having sex with the female cast, I would be fine with it

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of This Is Not Heaven Final 5 with yuk69 walkthrough mod and incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
I’m with the people that think that that scene was completely unnecessary, I mean, if it is so important for the plot that you have to show it, then why it can be missed? My only reason is that the developer wanted to put some sex in the update an the only thing he could think of was that scene as some kind of reward, which obviously since we are not cucks nobody thought of the scene that way.:(

For me it just doesn’t make any sense, if you want to put sex in the game, just make the protagonist, the one the player is actually controlling have the action!:cool:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait did I miss a scene or is the war about two lines of freaking dialogue??!?
There is a scene where the MC watches Amy fuck her boyfriend I don't even know how you get that scene, but people are freaking out saying it's NTR even though the MC and Amy barely talk the whole game.

Reactions: V&M

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Another game that has ntr scene and the dev claims it's not and the game won't have ntr content is almost comedical where there is already in it. Altered Vision if you don't want people to call out your game because it has ntr content then maybe don't put scenes where female characters which people can get interested in get railed by a muscular dude. It's not that hard really. Or if you want to cater that niche ntr crowd then do it and stop denying it. It's not illegal to make ntr-cuckold content in the end. Just tag your game according to it and move on imo. If you still think it's not ntr then give it a warning on OP and tell people that they have to watch a potential love interest get fucked by a muscular dude but it's not a ntr-cuckold game somehow. Or if she is not a love interest still you can say in the warning. There are multiple games which devs puts a warning like that on op. Like look at the OP of the game 'Single Again'

Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

it's a decent example
It's not NTR, the MC and Amy barely talk the whole game and the other girls mention that Amy has a boyfriend. How is the mc getting cucked if the girl has a boyfriend before they even met?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes