This is what makes an F95er cry

• Thread starter Deleted member 78983
  • Start date

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Join the anti-ntr brigade and instead of downloading and playing games you can just look at the tags and complain on the forums for your entertainment. Not like masturbation is good for you anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistedrem
D

Deleted member 78983

Join the anti-ntr brigade and instead of downloading and playing games you can just look at the tags and complain on the forums for your entertainment. Not like masturbation is good for you anyways.
No thanks. I'll stick to downloading and playing those hundreds of other games without forced NTR.

Reactions: Saburo. M

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i'm feeling ya. often had that shit too. with jdownloader 2 you can increase the bandwidth if you do a lil' trick. before ya download stuff from mega with it, throw all the links you want to download from mega for the day into the list of jd2 and then start downloading. you won't be able to download from mega for that day after you are done as you will exceed the limit and mega will recognize it afterwards, but at least you can bypass the bandwidth to a certain amount, thus being able to download stuff that weight more than 2 GB.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Aye that's scary, but there's nothing that makes me wanna kill myself as much as this:
View attachment 479839
Right now about 21% of the world speaks English. That's kind of amazing considering that over 400 languages have been created in the last 100 years by those trying to drive people apart. Thanks to the internet people are fighting back, telling those who rule over them where they can go with their divisive languages. Parents are secretly teaching their children English, so that they will have a chance at a better life.

I have a dream, where one day the people of Earth will all speak one language.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exhalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, the ocean depths shall be filled and the seas made shallow, the rivers stop flowing, and all the land becomes muddy swamps.

I have a dream, where everyone lives together in the muddy swamps, and they get tired of doing laundry, so they abandon clothing, and all the people frolic in the mud, and it gets in their hair all dread-locked.

I have a dream that my children's children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Where everyone is mud colored, and dread-locked, and naked.

I have a dream where cars and trucks get stuck in that mud, and abandoned, and the only way to get around is by airboats.

I have a dream where all them, highrise buildings sink into the mud, and basements are all filled with mud and everyone lives on ground level, as equals, nobody higher than anyone else. Then we will be free at last.

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
Right now about 21% of the world speaks English. That's kind of amazing considering that over 400 languages have been created in the last 100 years by those trying to drive people apart. Thanks to the internet people are fighting back, telling those who rule over them where they can go with their divisive languages. Parents are secretly teaching their children English, so that they will have a chance at a better life.

I have a dream, where one day the people of Earth will all speak one language.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exhalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, the ocean depths shall be filled and the seas made shallow, the rivers stop flowing, and all the land becomes muddy swamps.

I have a dream, where everyone lives together in the muddy swamps, and they get tired of doing laundry, so they abandon clothing, and all the people frolic in the mud, and it gets in their hair all dread-locked.

I have a dream that my children's children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Where everyone is mud colored, and dread-locked, and naked.

I have a dream where cars and trucks get stuck in that mud, and abandoned, and the only way to get around is by airboats.

I have a dream where all them, highrise buildings sink into the mud, and basements are all filled with mud and everyone lives on ground level, as equals, nobody higher than anyone else. Then we will be free at last.
well-that-escalated-quickly-11.png

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019
Had to ask google-kun & it seems legit. U pair it w/ other random words & it turns horrible... i mean strong+woman=rape... why japan?

On reading compounds
  • 奸 【カン】 cunning and wickedness, cunning, wicked person
  • 姦通 【カンツウ】 adultery --> (通=Through)
  • 強姦 【ゴウカン】 rape, sexual assault --> (強=Strong)
  • 鶏姦 【ケイカン】 homosexual sex between males, buggery, sodomy --> (鶏=Chicken)
Kun reading compounds
  • 姦する 【かんする】 to commit adultery, to fornicate, to have illicit sex, to rape, to violate, to abuse sexually --> (する=Do)
  • 姦しい 【かしましい】 noisy, boisterous --> (しい=New)

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and polywog
D

Deleted member 78983

Had to ask google-kun & it seems legit. U pair it w/ other random words & it turns horrible... i mean strong+woman=rape... why japan?

On reading compounds
  • 奸 【カン】 cunning and wickedness, cunning, wicked person
  • 姦通 【カンツウ】 adultery --> (通=Through)
  • 強姦 【ゴウカン】 rape, sexual assault --> (強=Strong)
  • 鶏姦 【ケイカン】 homosexual sex between males, buggery, sodomy --> (鶏=Chicken)
Kun reading compounds
  • 姦する 【かんする】 to commit adultery, to fornicate, to have illicit sex, to rape, to violate, to abuse sexually --> (する=Do)
  • 姦しい 【かしましい】 noisy, boisterous --> (しい=New)
Don't you think we got a little sidetracked from the topic of this thread?