This site but for written smut?

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Take this game as an example:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-70-j-s-deacon.44541/

The author (J. S. Deacon) has written a lot of erotic short stories too. ..:

Yet finding the game (with timely updates, even an renpy conversion port) is easy - this site makes it easy. While finding the written works (as PDFs or ebooks) is impossible - for me at least.

Do you know of any friendly site where you can read and/or download the written word (as opposed to comics or games)?

I've already tried the most obvious sites like z-lib. There is a small JS Deacon selection I've collected over at 8muses. But there are a lot of JS Deacon stories that I just can't seem to find anywhere (except for purchase over at Amazon). I wonder if there's even a site specializing in sharing Amazon erotica?

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
The dev of Secret Summer and his other games also have writed a couple of ebooks that were later turned into the games, they are all behind paywall. I've admittedly tried to find them on the internet, but with no sucess...

Good news is this site has Erotic Literature as one of the planned features in the future, which is great!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The dev of Secret Summer and his other games also have writed a couple of ebooks that were later turned into the games, they are all behind paywall. I've admittedly tried to find them on the internet, but with no sucess...

Good news is this site has Erotic Literature as one of the planned features in the future, which is great!
Yes, after the site upgrade.

You just have to believe.

• Hey there
Reactions: DearLegend37