Seeking This type of scene

Sep 4, 2017
Hey guys, I don't know if I am posting the right place, but I am gonna mention a spesific scene and a few games and gonna ask you similar ones

1- There was a scene in Milf's Control, in game day 6(I think) where you went breakfast dad leaves the table and mom starts to gives you footjob, and then dad comes and mom keeps doing it
2- The games I am gonna mention are Milf's Control , Lucky Mark, Milfy City, Follower,Doppelganger
All this games have in common is you have sexual relationship with your Dad's wife,Borther's wife or Boss's wife and the NTR'd guy is still around

So I am looking for games like this , where you can steal someone's wife/GF who are close to you or your relative and they are still around (not like DoD where we never seen dad)

If you can suggest freeroam games , maybe (if there is) some life simulator (like Man of the House ) (I am not good with VN, but if there are any hot scenes like that I am okay) I would be really appreciated , Thank you in advance :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Timestamp has a thing like that.

You start fucking the mother while she's still with her husband. You don't really steal her though, she makes it clear she will never leave her husband, she loves him, she just has a high sex drive that he can't keep up with so you're basically a breathing sex toy.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, I don't know if I am posting the right place, but I am gonna mention a spesific scene and a few games and gonna ask you similar ones

1- There was a scene in Milf's Control, in game day 6(I think) where you went breakfast dad leaves the table and mom starts to gives you footjob, and then dad comes and mom keeps doing it
2- The games I am gonna mention are Milf's Control , Lucky Mark, Milfy City, Follower,Doppelganger
All this games have in common is you have sexual relationship with your Dad's wife,Borther's wife or Boss's wife and the NTR'd guy is still around

So I am looking for games like this , where you can steal someone's wife/GF who are close to you or your relative and they are still around (not like DoD where we never seen dad)

If you can suggest freeroam games , maybe (if there is) some life simulator (like Man of the House ) (I am not good with VN, but if there are any hot scenes like that I am okay) I would be really appreciated , Thank you in advance :D
Dark neighbourhood

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018