Cheat Mod Unity ThornSin [v0.6.5] Cheat Mod & Simple Uncensor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

喵喵虫

Dec 24, 2022
It's only updated for v0.6.2, which was the latest version when I updated it
It's not yet updated for v0.6.2A; I'll do that tonight
Hello author, how is the progress of the cheater in version 0.6.2a? I have been waiting for your update for the past two days.

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
To the cheat maker, if it is possible, can we please have the option to stop the pregnancy from progressing aside from manually decreasing the modifier everytime you clear a floor? Like let's say I want her to always be at 90% pregnancy, I can just click this option to freeze it at 90%.

Also the option to increase her vagina and anal experience as well please.

Reactions: lonelywoefulpeach

AndyM

May 8, 2024
I get a virus alert, it won't let me download it
Add it to exclusions in your AV, if it's Defender Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process.

nyakiss

Aug 5, 2023
It doesn't seems to be working for version 0.6.2A. Any possible fixes? I really wanna experience the game in full glory...

Dunderbolt

Jul 6, 2018
I'm still running version 0.6.2. yet any adjustments to attack multiplier or speed multiplier with the latest July 1st update the character does either no damage or their walking speed is completely gone. Dash mutliplier seems to 'work' ish.

edit: Discovered fix. Open cheat program in administrator mode.

Last edited:

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Would love the ability to teleport to the last room of a level, and any merchants or equipment shrines in the level

Nekavandre

Feb 9, 2024
We finally got an update! I hope you're working on updating your mod. It was really fun and I appreciated that you did it. So far I've kept the previous 6.2 version just so I can at the least enjoy that version of the game with your cheat engine.

Should you not update the game would you be willing to explain how to do what you did? Or at the least point us in the right direction? I'd love for myself or someone else to learn how to do what you did if you're done with this game. This Hentai game is way to high quality for it not to have cheats to enjoy all the content without worry of a game over or just for simple fun going through runs.

Regardless thanks again for your previous works! Here's hoping you update.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote