Identify Thought bubble resources?

Gromlech

Jan 2, 2018
Trying to find a game I played however long back, can't remember exactly what the certain things mechanically in it were called but there was something of, a thought bubble system I guess, you were a mother and housewife and looking for a change, you could do X amount of shit a day and each action gave you some thought bubble currency things, like frustration or sexual fantasy, you'd get to the end of the day and be able to spend those on your, I guess values, like being a good wife was one you started with and could take certain thoughts/currency and which ones you could use differed value to value, the currency would then strengthen or weaken that value some times to the point of evolving the value, removing it, turning it into it's antithesis even, and what values you had determined what content you could reach, wifely relations, mother/son incest, mother/daughter incest too iirc. and could also spark bro/sis content, other individuals and chances for unfaithfulness, don't think it were the best graphically iirc. but the mechanic was cool, interested to see if there's been anything more of it since.