Thought I give it a shot at a first post

Josh is the name

Jul 17, 2019
Hey, everyone! I've been here since 2019 I believe, but didn't get to make a post until now. Yeah, I ain't very good at these kind of stuff, so don't be too harsh. I've read/played in 2 years quite a few stories/games and enjoyed most of them. This is a great site, so keep up the good work! I also want to thank the authors that allow people to change the MC's name! Without further ado, I'll leave a picture of dark magician girl here, just because I like big tits and her! :D
083_1000.jpg
Sorry for bad english. I'm trying my best to improve every day!

Julgius

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, same here. I am playing since 2018 and nearly played five hundred games. Not only playing, i love reading general discussions or off-topic threads. I am enjoying the forum as the games as well. But i don't write posts often. So, i wanted to say hi to a person like me who loves big boobs. :)

Reactions: Josh is the name

Josh is the name

Jul 17, 2019
Hey, same here. I am playing since 2018 and nearly played five hundred games. Not only playing, i love reading general discussions or off-topic threads. I am enjoying the forum as the games as well. But i don't write posts often. So, i wanted to say hi to a person like me who loves big boobs. :)
I didn't play/read as many as you have, but I think I'm near 200 give or take. Thank you for answering and very nice to know you're here!

Reactions: Julgius