Thoughts on Protagonist Stealing a Girl from a Beta Male Cuck

Feb 16, 2022
I was wondering does a protagonist who steals a girl from beta male cuck get labeled along as NTR? I'm not a fan of NTR either so I don't go around looking into NTR stuff. Are people put off by the protagonist being the one who does the stealing, even if it is deserved?

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
This is known as used goods and most men don't like em. As for NTR, not really, although I'd say it's a distant relative conceptually.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
NTR is sexual jealousy, there is no sexual jealousy if the protagonist is the one getting the girl.

There is a game Pater Familias and it seems that it's entire premise is sleeping with women who are already in relationships.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I am a huge fan of the MC seducing and fucking women who are married/engaged/otherwise commited behind their other man's back. Its a power and sexiness trip. That the MC is so attractive that she can't tell him no, even though she loves her other dude.

But I'm not into the MC shaming the other guy or making a fool out of him in front of his face at all.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really don't like that much, I feel like I'm being a bully towards the other guy. It's a game and it doesn't matter, but I don't really like it

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Why not? I'd love to play to game where I am the protagonist who is stealing girls from Alpha Male Cucks. In essence, cucking Chads by being the Ugly Bastard who fucks their Stacies and then convinces those girls to make sure they invite their Chad over while I'm inside her then both of us launching a stream of taunts at the Chad while she's screaming how much my dick turns her on. Looks like someone just turned a Chad into a Cuck. Chad = Cuck.