VN Ren'Py Abandoned Thousand Days Later [v2.0 Demo2 Premium version] [Nordic Scream Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
There should be an evil route tbh i think it would work well here or a corruption route of her. Based on the premise it could work here imo plus its adds more ways the reader can choose how the mcs and hers relation ship goes I liked the paradise ending the best myself tho. Though I think an evil route where he forces her to become his slave or some shit and corrupts her would be great as well.

Reactions: FelFF

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
There should be an evil route tbh i think it would work well here or a corruption route of her. Based on the premise it could work here imo plus its adds more ways the reader can choose how the mcs and hers relation ship goes I liked the paradise ending the best myself tho. Though I think an evil route where he forces her to become his slave or some shit and corrupts her would be great as well.
Yep, we are thinking about this. There will be "slave" ending (no brute force btw, just manipulations) and a hate route.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Yep, we are thinking about this. There will be "slave" ending (no brute force btw, just manipulations) and a hate route.
It would be more varied if brute force was included as it would mean different ways to be evil imo Like he could just straight up dominate her and show her who is boss untill she accepts it or some shit like how she realizes she needs him to survive on the island so she has to listen and obey him and if she doesn't she gets punished or some shit. The manipulation also sounds cool tho looking forward to that. Can you tell me more about what might go on in the hate route tho?

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
It would be more varied if brute force was included as it would mean different ways to be evil imo Like he could just straight up dominate her and show her who is boss untill she accepts it or some shit like how she realizes she needs him to survive on the island so she has to listen and obey him and if she doesn't she gets punished or some shit. The manipulation also sounds cool tho looking forward to that. Can you tell me more about what might go on in the hate route tho?
Well, MC (his name is Jack btw) is not that type of person who can do this. His survival was based on temporal self-indulgence, so he can't find a reason to harm Nat. Besides, Natalie earlier was an Alpha on this island (it's canon in "Crusoe had it easy" and we're not going to change it); so she can survive by herself and not going to bend under Jack.

About a "Hate" route... Well it's under development right now, but in general I can describe. This route starts at Day 8 and can be preceded by routes "Fear" or "Anger" (Days 4-8). In this route all relations between Nat and Jack are ruined, but you can try to reach a good ending ("Mr. and Mrs. Smith" style). In other endings of this route one of Jack or Natalie dies, or Jack can go insane. I'm also thinking about adding a neutral ending, but it is note sure for now.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Well, MC (his name is Jack btw) is not that type of person who can do this. His survival was based on temporal self-indulgence, so he can't find a reason to harm Nat. Besides, Natalie earlier was an Alpha on this island (it's canon in "Crusoe had it easy" and we're not going to change it); so she can survive by herself and not going to bend under Jack.

About a "Hate" route... Well it's under development right now, but in general I can describe. This route starts at Day 8 and can be preceded by routes "Fear" or "Anger" (Days 4-8). In this route all relations between Nat and Jack are ruined, but you can try to reach a good ending ("Mr. and Mrs. Smith" style). In other endings of this route one of Jack or Natalie dies, or Jack can go insane. I'm also thinking about adding a neutral ending, but it is note sure for now.
crusoe had it easy? I didn't see prequels or sequels listed in the thread.

Tony S.

Jul 9, 2019
crusoe had it easy? I didn't see prequels or sequels listed in the thread.
Well, first tread page be like:
"It's like Crusoe had it easy!"
"Yes, it's an unofficial sequel!"
*random massage*
"It's just like Crusoe had it easy!"

Next time we're going to write "inspired by Crusoe had it easy" right in the main menu

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Did i miss anything if i didn't get endings 8 and 9 yet?
I'm kinda sick of every other 3 answer question leading to nothing at all and repeating the same things over and over again.
Guess i hope the remake will be worth it, this was ok at best, especially as a crusoe sequel, which it does fit very nicley in with.

But the amount of mistakes in its spelling is frankly impressive in its own right. I really hope this will not happen in the remake again, lol.

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Did i miss anything if i didn't get endings 8 and 9 yet?
I'm kinda sick of every other 3 answer question leading to nothing at all and repeating the same things over and over again.
Guess i hope the remake will be worth it, this was ok at best, especially as a crusoe sequel, which it does fit very nicley in with.

But the amount of mistakes in its spelling is frankly impressive in its own right. I really hope this will not happen in the remake again, lol.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/07/355280_TDL_Walkthrough.png

Reactions: PeteHanson

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated with new links

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thousand Days Later 2.0Demo1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Not to step on Tony S. toes but
The remake looks much better image wise.
I might ask anyone who wants to complain about the horrid "translations" to offer help with making corrections to the English writing/format if they prefer an easier read (as an English only speaker/reader I know that translations to English are the hardest for anyone who is ESL).

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes