VN Ren'Py Abandoned Thousand Days Later [v2.0 Demo2 Premium version] [Nordic Scream Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Forgotten island in the middle of the ocean. Many people could consider it a paradise, but when you and your cousin are stranded on it, paradise becomes a prison. And, after just one fatal step, prison becomes hell.

You still see it in your nightmares... That horrible night, when you have assaulted your own cousin. That night, when she almost killed you. However, after a thousand days, fate gives you a chance. Chance to wash away you've done. Or... Make everything even worse.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-22
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developer: Nordic Scream Studio -
Censored: No
Version: v2.0 Demo2 Premium version
Language: English
Remake version: Thousand days later
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux v2.0 Demo2:
- - - -
Win/Linuxv 1.0 : - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Found this some months ago on itch io. Nice small little game. It seems the dev are going to remake this into a 2.0 with rewriten plot.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Don't know whether to call it a sequel or a clone here , seems utterly familiar . The backgrounds , scenes , that specific ready-to-molest sleeping position. Might try it people are commenting on this more.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
man that writing....I get that the creator wanted to make it feel dark and gritty but most of the exchanges killed it and just felt out of place, especially with the reactions from the protag's cousin. I feel like he should of started when they got left behind on the island and build up the setting. Would that of helped? maybe.

Reactions: Lisvi

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
man that writing....I get that the creator wanted to make it feel dark and gritty but most of the exchanges killed it and just felt out of place, especially with the reactions from the protag's cousin. I feel like he should of started when they got left behind on the island and build up the setting. Would that of helped? maybe.
I played the demo for the remake. The 3-ish minutes of gameplay is better. Terrible English but the art and story felt better. There is 0 nudity but the next demo will be out soon. I'll post it when it's released. Or now.. can't decide lol

Reactions: nanoviolence
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes