VN Ren'Py Abandoned Thousand Days Later [v2.0 Demo2 Premium version] [Nordic Scream Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I'm clearly a softy.
5 endings (of 12 ) and most had or friendship or
consensual humping in several ways .
But don't see the need to search for other endings.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I played the demo for the remake. The 3-ish minutes of gameplay is better. Terrible English but the art and story felt better. There is 0 nudity but the next demo will be out soon. I'll post it when it's released. Or now.. can't decide lol
So this is actually a demo not a complete game despite what the tags say? Am I understanding that correctly?

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
So this is actually a demo not a complete game despite what the tags say? Am I understanding that correctly?
No. This is complete. They are developing a remake of this which is only a very short demo with no real content at this point.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Is there a guide anywhere? I got 8/9 endings and it bugs me to no end what the 9th is..

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Well 100% gallery and 8 of 9 endings are done.

How to get the last one (there they both stay on the island, I guess)?

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a guide anywhere? I got 8/9 endings and it bugs me to no end what the 9th is..
I assume it's one of the ones in the third "route" (first choice splits into 3 routes, each route has 3 endings - one by choosing "bad" options, one by choosing "good" options, and the third needs special options)
In the third route, when she asks what you missed, if you say you missed her that sets the flag for an ending. So go through once selecting that, and once selecting something else.
The other one that's easy to miss is in the 2nd route, just keep hiding from her.

Reactions: icefield

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
I assume it's one of the ones in the third "route" (first choice splits into 3 routes, each route has 3 endings - one by choosing "bad" options, one by choosing "good" options, and the third needs special options)
In the third route, when she asks what you missed, if you say you missed her that sets the flag for an ending. So go through once selecting that, and once selecting something else.
The other one that's easy to miss is in the 2nd route, just keep hiding from her.
Ok, its true. Finally 9/9
So for the Paradise ending need to answer what you miss nothing in the last choice of 3rd route.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Crusoe had it easy?
seen the picture and read the summ. had the same thought.

Edit. actully thinking about it now that i remember they said "if we get enough support blah blah will make a sequel to the regrets ending of had it easy."

Edit 2. >.> i can't jerk off to this even with its broken english its kinda sad D:

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2017
Wow! So I assume this game was inspired by the game called "Crusoe had it easy"? It's too good of a coincidence not to think that. It's almost the same in every way. Going to give this a try!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes