Thread for submitting own "H" or "smut" stories

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
I am a freshman here, but I would like to ask is there any active threads that allow users to post their own stories? This seems a bit weird to post a question thread on general discussion forum.

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
It would be interesting to see a sub-forum for this purpose. Not entirely sure where it would fit in though. But for now, creating a thread where you can release your own stories should be totally fine right here in general discussion for lack of a better home.

Reactions: xpardareon

xpardareon

Jul 9, 2018
It would be interesting to see a sub-forum for this purpose. Not entirely sure where it would fit in though. But for now, creating a thread where you can release your own stories should be totally fine right here in general discussion for lack of a better home.
Hmm, thanks for that. I think I will open a thread in the future, just need to consider the chapter system. General discussion would be good because I hope there will be user sharing their own story in the general forum unless the story get a big hit then maybe another single thread is needed for that.
Sometimes it's just a story, I mean like a suggestion to some of the adult game that I played. Sometimes we may feel, huh, that's the story eh? It's like the adult scene is good but the story is very plain, and we may have thoughts on creating our own story, adding some wilderness and sprinkle some WTF ideas into the game.
Well, I am asking this because summertime saga stories actually motivated me to write a good story with some adult elements and prove that a good adult story doesn't need to have a good smut writing (although it is heavily needed.)
Let just say I want to create a thread that turn suggestions into a story. Well who knows, one day the dev bumped into the thread and say, hey that's pretty cool. But still, need to make some disclaimer about that so the story or some games won't give troubles for both parties.
Much thanks!