Thread Searching

random1

May 26, 2017
Probably a dumb question, but is it possible to do a search within a thread?

For example, if you want to try and find out something about a game your playing, like a hint or answer to question or bug, but the games thread has 50 or 100+ pages, can you search by a specific keyword/s to find if someone else has mentioned that same key word anywhere within the thread?

I often find myself using ctrl+f and going through each page to see if what I'm looking for appears anywhere and on large threads it seems to take forever.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Probably a dumb question, but is it possible to do a search within a thread?

For example, if you want to try and find out something about a game your playing, like a hint or answer to question or bug, but the games thread has 50 or 100+ pages, can you search by a specific keyword/s to find if someone else has mentioned that same key word anywhere within the thread?

I often find myself using ctrl+f and going through each page to see if what I'm looking for appears anywhere and on large threads it seems to take forever.
When you click on the search bar (upper right), check the "Search this thread only" box.

Last edited:

random1

May 26, 2017
Ohh I completely missed that, the colours kind of all blend together, I've only ever focused on the center search bar.

Cool thanks for the help :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Papa Ernie