4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Yeah the guard, who told me I couldn't go In the king is "great" yadda yadda? What do now? And I can't talk to anyone but him and a guard posted ona building door

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
You need to explore: there's a shady guy (not a guard) blocking the entrance to another (more hidden) back alley; that's the guy you need to find and talk to.

Mar 8, 2018
Can someone get me save just after the flower merchant, before leaving the city?
Keep getting image error and it leads to infinite reloading..

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game freeze/crashed a lot of time.

For example:

Freeze
Talking to buy Elisa (before I sit on the chair). Quit Game to load a save to see the auction again.

Game crashed
After I talked with Lord Favel after the escape from the prison.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Anyway, I got bug..just before leaving the city, near flowers and watchmaker.. =(
View attachment 266115
Somebody help pls, cant fix this issue..
or at least can someone give me save right after MC and Elli talks to the flowermerchant? before leaving the city.

I think they forget to remove it from the Game (you have not the error message when you replay it as Elli so it is only a problem when you play as Sardo).

You must go to the flower stand and then go to the street that go the slave market. Then go south (north goes to the slave market).

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i need help how i open the door in the basement?the secret one for umi

Mar 8, 2018
I think they forget to remove it from the Game (you have not the error message when you replay it as Elli so it is only a problem when you play as Sardo).

You must go to the flower stand and then go to the street that go the slave market. Then go south (north goes to the slave market).
i need help how i open the door in the basement?the secret one for umi
Well, I cant skip or dont go there.. After the watchshop it goes itself to the flowermerchant..

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Well, I cant skip or dont go there.. After the watchshop it goes itself to the flowermerchant..
The error is only when you try to enter the watch shop not when you meet the flower stand. And when you don´t try the door from the watch shop you can play without problems.

Mar 8, 2018
The error is only when you try to enter the watch shop not when you meet the flower stand. And when you don´t try the door from the watch shop you can play without problems.
So just dont go to watch shop and head to the salve market instead?
Ok, Ill try. Thx.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
New version seems to be up at svscomics.

If only it was on mega or something just as fast...

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i hope i see next month update here would be fun to test that one out i think they seems to have gotten more Patrons than when i first saw it. :)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.1.35

Reactions: Krull

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The Jail Escape with Faavel is some kind of joke?

The area name and timer is right at the position of the first guard, and passing by the 2nd guard is next to impossible.
Dang at last..., took 20 times at least..

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes