4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
The game leads with lore and world building. Never lead with lore and world building. No one cares. Establish the characters and their stories, which are hopefully compelling, and give people a chance to develop an interest. Then and only then can you sprinkle in the necessary bits of lore and world building.

Reactions: sunaboz and Mr_Sel

Aug 16, 2016
I"m getting a crash that halts all progress once I get the the third party member when I open the door in the basement on v0.1.35. If anyone knows a workaround please share.

I found a workaround of deleting all save data and starting from chapter 1.

Reactions: Aparty
D

Deleted member 251154

Frankly that escape the prison sequence killed my desire to play the game:(
Why? What happened? Spoil it to me, want to know what this game is about before deciding if I should download it or not

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
its a poorly designed escape sequence where you dodge guards sight, if youre off by .01 seconds you get caught and game over, i tried for a half an hour or so before doing something better with my time

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Hmmm, I agree that it's not always possible to pass, but it's not THAT hard either, just need to save right at the beggining of escape, took me about 14 attempts and less then 15 minutes to make escape, 2 out of which I failed after passing the guard(run out of time before reaching cafe)

Reactions: Darkhound

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Am I the only one who's MC look like this............o_O

Clipboard05.jpg

This is how the MC appears its not an edit or me trying to pull a prank!

EDIT: Ellis, Nancy and even the horses and maids at the MC's Manor show up like the above picture! Is there any way to manually change something in the games files to eliminate this or do I have to wait for the next update?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
where is the mac version?
you can also "transmogrify" the Windows game into a Mac version (possible only because it's a RPG Maker MV game); if you can't find the recipe around here somewhere, PM me and I'll try to help you

EDIT. Or, like the first post on this thread says, use the index.html file to play the game in a browser

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Threads of Destiny [v0.1.35] [ElisarStudio] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Download Win (431MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bro, no bitching just report, the image on www file really broken! when i open the game just like this
capture-20190507-050111.png

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
bro, no bitching just report, the image on www file really broken! when i open the game just like this
View attachment 298076
this is one game where I don't play the crunched version, I also had an unsatisfactory experience... but the full, "heavy" game is mighty fine
Turns out that the dev already compressed some (but not all) of the images in the game and it would take me forever to sort them them out and reprocess the game, so I've just deleted the compressed version. It didn't save a ton anyway.

Sorry - I should have checked it before posting but I'm a lazy fuck.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Turns out that the dev already compressed some (but not all) of the images in the game and it would take me forever to sort them them out and reprocess the game, so I've just deleted the compressed version. It didn't save a ton anyway.

You have nothing to blame yourself about, @bas you provided a service to your fellow gamers, free of charge, and we all know that the process isn't perfect and that it may break a game. At least you tried, which makes you less of a lazy fuck than the rest of us, if I dare say so

Reactions: FFTW and bas

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018

nah, it's okay! just surprising to find broken image, i always download from your crunched version. your my hero for my poor internet :ROFLMAO:. thanks as always keep good work!

Reactions: FFTW and bas

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to activate mouse control?

Another promising game that is ruined by RPGM...

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes