VN - Ren'Py - Throne of Blood [Ep. 3] [LeStar Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cthulhu777

The psychological description is excellent. The plot has branches. There is a prompt for the branch.The character portrayal is very delicate. The writing style is very good. Looking forward to the next update.

跟读
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Game shows lots of promise. The game has a branching path which will lead to different scenes and different story path depending on the choices. Both the M MC and the F MC play differently. The writing is good and delivers the point without many errors or engrish,
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The title made me think it was another gangster story. It turned out to be much milder.
    The first two chapters play out like a ton of amazing good sex animations.The story itself seems insignificant.
    The sex animation in this work is absolutely worth playing, and even the character expressions in every action are very wonderful.
    The author may want to create a deep gangster story style.but my feeling after playing it is that the author is better at graphics and animation.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

twiztid

A few things I would like to point out are as follows. This could do with a proofreader to tidy up the grammar. I feel with a proper editor for the story to go over and fix things, this can be a solid work of art.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GNK games

I liked the story. The animation of the characters is great.
    I liked the temperament of the characters.
    Maybe I would advise the developer to do a little less words and more deeds (that's my vision of course).
    I definitely think this is a game with a future.
    Very hot scenes of female domination!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

TheAverageForumUser

Throne of Blood [Ep. 1] - review -
    Moving on with negatives the female models looks are strange none of them are attractive .Another multiple protagonist where one protagonist acts against another one and you have make choices for both of them , which is strange to play rather than choosing a character ( male / female ) to play with of your choice and story is another gangster story with nothing new till now that we haven't seen in other games . For a episode 1 there is no actual choice in the game it would have been okay if it was a demo or prologue . One choice in the game is to skip sex for the female main character that is not avoidable . And the sex scenes of both protagonist are forced with no choices , you can't reject the girl by playing male MC and same for female MC if you don't wish to see you can skip it .
    So in the end pretty disappointed with lack of choices in general , forced sex with no choice to avoid or skip for male MC and poor renders .